Lucky Mistake

I did a sneaky £100 deposit to I could buy 10x £10 buys on Extra Chilli but got sidetracked and accidentally bought 1x £100 bonus ? I thought *screw it* and gambled it and got 24 spins :D

lucky.png

Haha have a similar story from Vegas last year when I and Kim were in the Highroller VIP section. Had no intention to gamble but noticed a video slot where they actually allowed $4 bets (it's usually waaay higher in that section) so went in with a hundo. As it turns out, it was $4 per line min on this 20-line slot so that was $80 gone in an instant when I pressed spin - but magically the fifth reel lands the third scatter and freespins trigger :D. Obv I get all giggly when I see it's 15 spins at 3x.. but they basically all blank and I end up winning $40 on the spin :(

5 hours ago, Spajek said:

Nice and lucky, i had same story but i deposit 20 pounds while i was on my telephone and by mistake i clicked max bet on one game and that one spin gives me free spins and i won 600 :D

Very nice. I'd accept mistakes like this every day :P

28 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Haha have a similar story from Vegas last year when I and Kim were in the Highroller VIP section. Had no intention to gamble but noticed a video slot where they actually allowed $4 bets (it's usually waaay higher in that section) so went in with a hundo. As it turns out, it was $4 per line min on this 20-line slot so that was $80 gone in an instant when I pressed spin - but magically the fifth reel lands the third scatter and freespins trigger :D. Obv I get all giggly when I see it's 15 spins at 3x.. but they basically all blank and I end up winning $40 on the spin :(

I'd of got all giggly too :D Damn shame it didn't pay more though :(

On 25/09/2018 at 04:18, geggs1 said:

Very nice win... Use the money to pay down debts. Peace ✌️

It's already spent :)

On 02/10/2018 at 00:14, Stu the bass man said:

You jammy fooker bud ??? glad it paid off for you me I doubt I would have the bottle to gamble a £100 feature but like Del Boy said “ he who dares....wins “ ????

I'm glad it paid off too :P

On 02/10/2018 at 09:49, bednak said:

Nice it paid off buddy ! We want mistake like those everyday huh ? :D Congratz ! 

You know it. A mistake like that everyday would be nice ;)

Archived