Book Of Aztec Nice Win

Dani9191

@Dani9191 incredible win dani. Book of aztec. If you have a screenshot of the full screen of the golden symbol you hit you should post it up. Awesome hit.

i no you were playing 700 per spin which must mean 7 dollars because you state that but i got a bit lost with the numbers counting up the top of the screen.

a full screen was 5275 dollars i think. I may be wrong dani. But you hit that. And plenty of 3's for 210 dollars. 

it must have been a premium symbol. And i think at the end although it showed 70,000 or nearly that im sure it means 7000 dollars.

please correct me if i am wrong dani. It was a little difficult to follow.

but overall i saw the full screen and it paid massive. Well done. 

big congratz dani, after queen of riches win you strike gold with book of aztec. Very nice.

big congratz and enjoy the winnings dani.??.

you should post up that full screen that paid 5275 dollars. If you can. Beautiful picture.?.

7 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@Dani9191 incredible win dani. Book of aztec. If you have a screenshot of the full screen of the golden symbol you hit you should post it up. Awesome hit.

i no you were playing 700 per spin which must mean 7 dollars because you state that but i got a bit lost with the numbers counting up the top of the screen.

a full screen was 5275 dollars i think. I may be wrong dani. But you hit that. And plenty of 3's for 210 dollars. 

it must have been a premium symbol. And i think at the end although it showed 70,000 or nearly that im sure it means 7000 dollars.

please correct me if i am wrong dani. It was a little difficult to follow.

but overall i saw the full screen and it paid massive. Well done. 

big congratz dani, after queen of riches win you strike gold with book of aztec. Very nice.

big congratz and enjoy the winnings dani.??.

you should post up that full screen that paid 5275 dollars. If you can. Beautiful picture.?.

IMG_20180810_232109.jpg

Archived