Hello Fellow Slot Players

Blobby11

Hello, My name is Ali (Blobby11 on twitch). I consider myself to be a degen gambler and major PC gamer, I am always playing some type of game. I have had a few Mega wins recently on Casumo so I am taking a break from slots and spreading the Love on Twitch (I'm fairly generous with donations) :) 

I don't have a YouTube channel or stream much but I am considering on doing so at some point.

Feel free to say hello :)

10 hours ago, David Labowsky said:

Hey Ali, good to have you on board here amigo, welcome!

Which pc games do you play? I'm pretty stoked about the Path of Exile expansion coming up :D

Thanks David, I am into CSGO and H1Z1 and Diablo 3 at the moment but my game taste changes all the time :D Never played Path of Exile, What is it like?

19 hours ago, Blobby11 said:

Thanks David, I am into CSGO and H1Z1 and Diablo 3 at the moment but my game taste changes all the time :D Never played Path of Exile, What is it like?

Ah great games. If you're into D3 you should definitely give Path of Exile a go. It's so so good. Some say it's way better than D3. The Devs listen to the players, they're always innovating and putting out new content. I loved Diablo 2 a great deal, Path of Exile is amazing. And if it weren't enough, it's free to play, without any pay 2 win in it.

1 hour ago, David Labowsky said:

Ah great games. If you're into D3 you should definitely give Path of Exile a go. It's so so good. Some say it's way better than D3. The Devs listen to the players, they're always innovating and putting out new content. I loved Diablo 2 a great deal, Path of Exile is amazing. And if it weren't enough, it's free to play, without any pay 2 win in it.

It sounds interesting ill check it out :) 

Archived