@Big Time Gaming official was kind enough to find & fix the replay of this insane win, this happened while i was in bed and playing on my phone. I had about 50 sek (5eur) left from some money i won from freerolls on Videoslots.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@crabscratch awesome video and good on big time gaming to do this for you. Super congrats crabscratch, mega volatile slot/game.

full screen of 10, s with a row of queens, just playing your balance of 5 euro, and this little beauty hits. On a 0.20 euro bet size, winning18,752 sek, 1875 odd euro,s,..nice.

All 6 columns lightening up it gets that feeling going inside you. ( go on ) or ( will it ) I always feel it when it gets to 4,  is it going to go all the way.

Overall brilliant win. Thanks for posting it up crabscratch and you enjoy your winnings.👍👍👍.

Hahaha, what a sick one congrats :D :D 

Big BIG contratz, isn't that the exact setup that Nickslots got ?

Incredible hit buddy! Nah @SweFjorod this is much better than mine :D

Amazing hit, still waiting for something like this myself. Underestimated game for sure :)

This slot by far has the best potential of any game out there. This is beyond epic ir’s an ultra win - just I hope you got a good cash out!