Totally agree, so many people just throwing cash away playing this.
Plus, to me, the game itself is awful. Can't believe someone thought this up and then got the go ahead to get it put out there. Each to their own though I guess.
Demo game.
I really like the removal of X after 3 wins, the visuals are good and the overall mechanics feel decent. The ONLY thing that has a downfall is that it does seem rather scripted in regards to when you remove an X (rarely get a 4th win on the spin etc).
Apart from that, a good game. ...
Honestly, 3/10. Game feels very boring in the limited time of playing it. Good quality animations and decent sound bring this up slightly, but overall it's not one I would ever play for real money.
Demo mode.
Usual play with fish collecting game. Didn't really get to see a big win though and does seem a bit too scripted in regards to the picking part. Decent visuals as per normal.
6.5/10
Demo play.
Very good visually and the potential to hit big multipliers is a great tease. The only downside I have is that the drop downs in the bonus do seem quick, even in non turbo mode.
Overall 8/10