Valley of the Gods
Play Valley of the Gods on
Valley of the Gods by Yggdrasil Gaming released on 24.08.2017 is a 5-reel & 5-row online slot with 45 ways to win and a 96.2% RTP. This is a egyptian-themed game offering players a max win of up to 580000x their stake. Valley of the Gods can be played on all devices from €0.1 to €100 per spin and is considered a medium volatility game.
Community Big Wins
Design and Symbols
Valley of the Gods takes its theme inspiration from ancient Egyptian mythology. Here the background shows the pyramids and the desert looming on the background, with the reel set resembling a stone Egyptian temple. On each side of the reel set stand the gods Horus and Anubis. Horus, the God of Pharaohs stands on the right-hand side of the reels. While Anubis, the God of embalming and the dead, stands on the left-hand corner of the reels. Horus and Anubis also appear as the highest paying symbols on the reels, giving 20x the stake, for five of either of them, on a winning line. This might not sound much, but imagine the potential when there are 3k+ ways to win! In addition, there is a symbol of a female pharaoh and a symbol of a cat. The different types of hieroglyphs make up the low-value symbols and there are no wild or scatter symbols on this slot.
Although there is no free spins round that is triggered by a number of scatters in Valley of the Gods, you will find a respin feature that is triggered with every win.
Valley of the Gods Slot – Re-Spin Feature
This feature triggers every time you make a winning combination. Every winning spin will award an extra re-spin.
- The re-spins will continue for as long as winning combinations keep landing.
- All re-spins will be on the same bet as the one that activated the first re-spin. During each re-spin, more symbols will be unlocked, so on each new re-spin, there will be additional winning ways.
- The goal is to get enough re-spins to unlock all the symbols and reach the maximum 3125 winning ways. When the re-spins are over, the additional symbols will be locked once again.
Lives & Multipliers During re-spins
If the player unlocks all symbols on the reel set, the main feature will begin.
- Here the player will get one re-spin even if the player gets a losing spin. The player can keep re-spinning as long as they keep making winning combinations. This becomes easier and easier thanks to the potential 3125 winning ways.
- All symbols on this feature have either a red or blue scarab on top. These scarabs get collected to the bar meters on each side of the screen.
- The high-value symbols have blue scarabs, and they will gather at the Anubis bar meter.
- Getting 5 of them will increase the multiplier by one.
- Lastly, players can increase their lives by one for every five red scarabs they collect. Horus gathers the red scarabs from the low-value symbols. The more you gather, the more lives you will have and the more you can keep playing on the 3125 line reel set.
Reviewers’ thoughts on Valley of the Gods
The best part about Valley of the Gods has to be the re-spin that occurs at every win. Apart from the potential of 3125 ways to win, this feature keeps things interesting for you as a player. Having said that, reaching the 3125 winning ways is quite difficult, in fact, we never got to it ourselves. Every time we got close, we had no more winning combinations or extra lives and all the golden symbols closed off and went back in place.