Mental by Nolimit City is a 5-reel & 3-row online slot with 108+ paylines and a 96.06% RTP. Playable on all devices from €0.20 to €70 per spin, Mental is a high volatility game with a max win capped at 66666x your stake.

  • Tip 1: This game comes with a feature buy (a feature that allows you to purchase direct access to the bonus round). For more games with this feature, see our Bonus Buy slots page.
  • Tip 2: See our Nolimit City slots collection page for a complete list of all their titles.

After the successful release of xWays Hoarder xSplit, Nolimit City brings us the eerie joy of Mental. Get your straight jacket ready, as you head into a mental institute and things are about to get Mental!

Winner Uploads

Where to play

Check out casino bonuses on our casino index.

How to win big on Mental - Free Spins

There are 3 different free spins modes which can be activated during the base game or via purchasing the feature from the Bonus Buy. The feature buy provides players with a chance to land wins ranging from 80x to 1000x the base bet.

The three freespin modes include;

Autopsy Free spins - Activated by landing 3 Scorpion symbols autopsy free spins

Lobotomy Free spins - Activated by landing 3 Scorpion symbols + Spider symbol lobotomy free spins

Mental Free spins - Activated by landing 3 Scorpion symbols + 2 Spider symbols mental free spins

Mystery free spins - In the bonus buy feature you're able to select any of the above free spins, in addition to a "Mystery Free spins" option, that cost a bit more than Lobotomy free spins (232x bet). You have a 50% chance of activating Autopsy Free Spins, 40% chance on activating Lobotomy Free Spins, and 10% chance of activating Mental Free Spins

Mental Free spins are the most valuable out of the three. The Spider symbols are sticky for the duration of the feature and Dead Multiplier never decreases in value.

Other Features

Along with the free spins the Mental institute has plenty more to add to the chaos including; bonus buy

  • Bonus Buy
  • Fire Frames
  • Dead Patients
  • Enhancer Cells
  • Mental Transforms

The look and feel of Mental by Nolimit City

mental main

If you have ever seen a mental institute in a movie, they always have that eerie, chilling feeling to them. Mental slot is no different.

Nolimit City get top marks when it comes to the design and layout of this latest edition. Following a dark theme, the slot has that edge to it, which makes you want to have eyes in the back of your head to make sure no mental patient will suddenly creep up on you.

Besides the look of the slot, the casino game is packed with features to keep you gripping to your mouse out of anticipation. Offering a maximum win exposure worth up to 66,666xx your stake, do you have what it takes to come out of the Mental sane?