Play Helloween on
Halloween by Play'n GO released on 15.10.2020 is a 5-reel & 3-row online slot with 10 pay lines and a 96.20% RTP. This is a Rock Band-themed game offering players a max win of up to 5000x their stake. Halloween can be played on all devices from €0.1 to €100 per spin and is considered a medium volatility game.
From the editor: Find all titles from this provider by visiting our Play'n GO slots page.
Community Big Wins
How to win big in Helloween – Multiplier feature
You will be getting the biggest wins in the game when the Multiplier feature is randomly triggered. This can happen at any time after one of the 7 free spins features have been played out. This will get you a multiplier of x2, x3, x5 or x10 applied to any winnings from that free spins feature.
- Keeper of the Seven Keys Feature Wheel
In addition to the Multiplier feature, you also have the Keeper of the Seven Keys Feature Wheel. This feature will be triggered by landing 3 scatters on the reels 1, 3 and 5. Once this has been triggered, the wheel will spin in order to further trigger 1 of the 7 free spins games. All of them will get you 5 free spins with the exception of Helloween Free Spins which gets you 7 free spins.
- I'm Alive – All wilds are held in their place and will expand up or down one position on every spin.
- Future World – Wilds will land and expand to fill the entire reel.
- Eagle Fly Free – One wild will be flown onto the reels during each spin, this will then change positions on every remaining spin
- Dr Stein – A randomly selected royal will be turned wild on every spin.
- March of Time – All wilds will become a walking wild, this remains on the reels moving to the left with each spin.
- I Want Out – Wilds on the reels will explode and expand to 2x2 symbols.
- Helloween Free Spins – Collect scatters to re-trigger the Keeper of Seven Keys. Re-triggering this feature gives you 7 new free spins.
Look and Feel of Helloween
When loading the game, you will first see a small clip of the band in concert before the reel set appears. This is, however, the only time you will be seeing the band as none of the band members will be appearing on the reels. The reel set seems to have been placed in a medieval-looking tower where you can see mountains, a lake and some greenery out the windows. All while listening to some Helloween music in the background.
On the reels you will see the standard royals from 9 to A, simply created in different colours as the low value symbols. Another 4 symbols represent the high value symbols, showing a couple of creepy hands, a bunch of ghouls, a sorcerer and finally a golden ring as the highest paying symbol.
Disclaimer: the game’s RTP and min/max bet may vary depending on operator and jurisdiction. Use our data as a pointer, but always make sure you check the real RTP by locating the help file directly in the game itself once loaded.