Deco Diamonds by Just for The Win released on 2018 is a 5-reel & 3-row online slot with 9 paylines and a 96.03% RTP. This is a classic fruit-themed game offering players a max win of up to 2323x their stake. Deco Diamonds can be played on all devices from €0.1 to €50 per spin and is considered a low volatility game.
Where to play
Design and Symbols
The symbols are those of a typical fruit machine, so we have diamonds, cherries, lemons, watermelons, bells and sevens. The highest paying symbol is the Deco Diamond wild which gives 1000x the stake for five of them across a winning line. This wild works also as a bonus symbol and substitutes for all other symbols. The lower paying symbols include the watermelon, lemon, peach and cherry. Since all the lower paying symbols are covered with diamonds, none of them really look low paying, just as one would expect from an Art Deco theme. As for the music of Deco Diamonds, think of your typical roaring twenties flapper music and put that right behind this slot game.
The first thing that popped into our heads when we saw the special features in Deco Diamonds was that the mechanics were similar to the ones in Hong Kong Tower by Elk. They both have more or less the same bonus wheel feature going on, with the same kind of thought behind it, either to move to the next wheel or win. The difference is that in Hong Kong Tower you win coins, and in Deco Diamonds, you win a multiplier.
Deco Diamonds Slot – Respin feature
You can trigger this feature by landing two or more Deco Diamond wilds.
- This will award one free re-spin with the wilds locked in place.
- Any new wilds that land on the re-spin will award an additional spin until no more wilds show up, or until you have five on your reels.
- If you have three or more Deco Diamond symbols on your reels, you will move on to the bonus wheel round.
To trigger this bonus you need to land three or more Deco Diamond wilds. Immediately after the re-spin feature plays out, the bonus round will start.
- Here you get to spin the Fortune Wheel.
- There is a total of three wheels, each holding prizes multiplied by bets in them and the arrow which gets you to the next one.
- Each new wheel you advance to has bigger prizes. If you manage to land five scatters on your reel in the base game, you can go directly to the last and best wheel.