Cops 'N' Robbers Slot
Finally, we can play some Cops’n Robbers as adults without being labelled as strange or immature or anything like that. Also, this slot is a revamped version of the game with the same name, from years back. The result is much better than its original version.
This five reel, nine pay-line and medium volatile game have an RTP of 96.47%. The aim? Try to get away from the cops that are chasing you right after the heist you just committed. That is what Cops’n Robbers is all about and you can clearly see this in during the base game, free spins and in the design and symbols.
Design and Symbols
The theme, as you may have guessed, cops vs robbers. The high-value symbols are what you, as a thief, will be stealing from the rich and the famous.
- The highest paying symbol is the wild; here you will find an open vault with a pyramid of gold bars stacked inside. The wild will substitute for all symbols except for the scatter; whenever the wild is part of a win, that win will double.
- The other higher paying symbols include the money bag, a bag of diamonds, jewellery box, portrait and the pocket watch.
- The lower paying symbols revolve around what happens after you get caught stealing the higher value symbols. Here you will find a policeman, someone locked behind bars, a mug shot and handcuffs.
- The scatter symbol in Cops’n Robbers is a police car with the red siren on top. Since the scatter is more than just a free spins activating one, it pays no matter where any two lands on your reel.
The special features in Cops’n Robbers involve a gamble feature and a free spins round. The gamble feature isn’t much different from the rest, apart from looking like you’re gambling behind some prison door covered in barbed wire. The free spins round gives you multiple options to run from a police chase while you’re playing, and your aim is to successfully drive away.
The Gamble Feature
The first thing to note here is that the gamble feature will not be available on autoplay mode. Every time you make a win, you may gamble for the following options:
- Card Colour: Choose correctly between the colour of the card, red or black, and double your winnings. Choose incorrectly and forfeit all your winnings.
- Card face: Choose correctly between the suit of the card - spades, clubs, diamonds or hearts, and quadruple your winnings. Choose incorrectly and forfeit all your winnings.
Car Chase Bonus Round
Three scatters landing anywhere on your reel will activate the Car Chase Bonus round, another word for the Free Spins feature.
- You will have a number of free spins, and at the top of your screen, the police will be chasing your car throughout the whole round.
- At random moments you will be presented with a little bonus game where you have to pick a direction between left and right to take your car next.
- If the policemen manage to catch you, your free spins will end. If you manage to escape them till the very end, your total winnings will double.
- You also have the option to gamble your winnings at the end of this round.
Our Thoughts on Cops’n Robbers
As already mentioned, playing Cops’n Robbers instantly sent us on a trip down memory lane. We couldn’t help but reminisce of the good old days where we played this game as kids, running around trying to catch one another. The game mechanics themselves are nothing special, however, the mini direction-picking-game during free-spins added a bit of engagement. What is missing? Well, a higher potential is always welcome! Getting decent pay during the base game seems impossible at times.