Play Black Gold 2 Megaways on
Black Gold 2 Megaways by StakeLogic is a 6-reel & 7-row online slot with 117649 Megaways and a 96.01% RTP. Playable on all devices from €0.2 to €40 per spin, Black Gold 2 Megaways is a high volatility game with a max win capped at 21195x your stake.
- Tip: This title makes use of the Megaways mechanic. For a complete list of all games with this function, see our Megaways slots page
Community Big Wins
How to win big in Black Gold 2 Megaways – Free Spins feature
You will trigger the Free Spins feature by landing 4 or more scatters anywhere on the reels. This will reward you with 12 free spins, while any additional scatters on the reels will get you 5 extra free spins. You will see that the bonus reel will remain active during the free spins feature while a win multiplier also will be added to the total, which will increase by 1 after cascades.
You will also be getting 4 choices of bonus rounds here, with 6, 8 or 12 free spins along with a win multiplier of x1, x5 or x10 respectively. The last option is a mystery option, which will combine free spins with multipliers from the other three options.
- Cascade feature
- Bonus Reel modifier
- Super Stake
- Gold Rush bonus game
- Feature Buy
- Gamble Feature
The Super Stake feature has become a pretty common option in different slots and by activating this, your stake will be doubled. Which in return will allow a special Super Stake feature that will be triggered occasionally, this is the Bonus Reel, which will reward modifiers more frequently.
Any winning combinations in the game will trigger the cascade feature, just like it works in most other slots, the symbols part of the win being removed and then replaced with new symbols. Continuing until there are no new winning combinations landing.
Over to the Bonus Reel modifier, once a new modifier lands on the upper bonus reel, valves below the reels will open up and spray black oil all over them. Once the oil has cleared, the effect of the modifier will have been applied. These are the possible modifiers:
- Multiplier – 2 multiplier wilds are added to reels 2 to 5
- Random – a random amount of wilds are added to reels 2 to 6
- Stacked – 1 or 2 stacks of wilds are added to reels 2 to 5
- Destroyer – removes all symbols from the main reels after cascades
- Mystery – transforms 3 or more symbols into mystery symbols. Mystery symbols convert into the same random symbol
- Free Spins – 4 scatters land on the reels
- Gold Rush – 4 bonus symbols land on the reels, triggering Gold Rush
You also have the Gold Rush special feature, which is triggered when minimum 4 bonus symbols land on the reels. The round will start off with 3 re-spins where only bonus money bag symbols showing multiples of the bet or black positions. Bonus symbols will then reset the spin counter and any of the below modifiers might appear on the top bonus reel:
- Gold – a gold bag is added to every reel
- Adder – adds between 1 and 5 to the value of all money bags on a random amount of reels
- Multiplier – selects reels and multiplies their money bag values by x2, x5 or x10
- Expander – expands selected reels by 1 position up to 7
- Collector – a gold bag collector symbol is added to a reel and collects all values
- Extra Spin – increases the re-spins counter to 4 instead of 3
- Lucky Streak – increases the frequency modifiers appear on the bonus reel
Finally we have the Feature Buy which allows you to buy your way into either of the bonus features for a cost of x100 your total bet. You also have the gamble feature which is accessible every time you land a win on the reels. Here you will be asked to guess the correct colour or suit of a card facing down.
Look and Feel of Black Gold 2 Megaways
As mentioned already, Black Gold 2 Megaways has the same theme to it as the original release. The main difference in terms of design and theme is that you are smack in the middle of the industrial area instead of out in the open. This means that you will be seeing plenty of machinery in the background, pumping oil from beneath the ground. The overall feel of the game is much darker and more serious looking that the first slot that had a much brighter look to it.
The reels have even been framed by some pipes, complete with steam coming out from them. The low value symbols are represented by the standard card royals 10, J, Q, K and A which have had a western design added to them in order for them to fit in with the overall theme. The high value symbols consist of a hard hat, lanterns, a donkey and an oil baron which is the highest valued symbol.
disclaimer: the game’s RTP and min/max bet may vary depending on operator and jurisdiction. Use our data as a pointer, but always make sure you check the real RTP by locating the help file directly in the game itself once loaded.