New Slot Review – No Limit City - Creepy Carnival
If you are a fan of old-school horror shows like The Rocky Horror Picture show from the 70’s, then this slot will most probably be worth a shot.No Limit City has taken the old, but gold horror shows to the casinos with Creepy Carnival. This is a five reel video slot, with three rows of symbols. You have 20 lines during the main game, and 40 during free-spins. Other special features include Multipliers, Wilds, and re-spins.
Design and Symbols
The Design of Creepy Carnival is Ok. - The higher paying symbols are fun characters you would find in the carnival, like a pennywise-ish clown, some creepy polar bear, and other twisted carnival animals. The background music is exactly what you would expect from a slot with this theme. A somewhat creepy carnival tune.
The first thing you will notice doing your initial spin is that the symbols spin inside their spot on the reels, instead of turning the whole reel. This is an integral part of some features.
What is a video-slot without wilds anyways? Creepy Carnival is no exception, and you will find a wild symbol replacing all other symbols except the Scatter. During re-spins the wilds will turn Sticky.
Whenever a winning line hits, all other symbols will get stuck on the reels except the winning symbols. The winning symbols will spin.
- The initial re-spin will have a 2x multiplier
- The second re-spin will have a 3x multiplier
- During Re-spins Wilds will be sticky,
The Scatter symbol in Creepy Carnival doubles as the free-spins symbol. Gather at least three scatter symbols on any reel to get at least ten free spins.
- Four Scatter symbols grant 15 free-spins
- Five Scatter symbols grant 20 free-spins.
- Two scatter symbols during the free-spins will grant additional three free spins.
- All free-spins has an active 5x multiplier.
- Instead of 20, you will have 40 win lines!
When you have accumulated 13 stars from your spins, you will get an extra star spin.
- Keep an eye on the Star Spin Meter on the top right corner.
- For every winning line which includes a high paying symbol, you will get an additional star.
- All Star Spins will have two wilds
Our thoughts on Creepy Carnival
This is the second slot in a short amount of time I review who focuses on the individual spin of symbols. This received with mixed feelings in the community, and I’m for one is a fan as it doesn't do too much with the actual mechanics of the game but acts more like a graphical boost. The design is ok, but I would love to see some more love in the card symbols. - These symbols are nice and clear to understand, maybe just a tad boring.
Will I play Creepy Carnival in the future? Well, when it launches, I’m pretty sure I will come back and try out that volatility for real money.
What do you think of this new release from No Limit City? Share your thoughts in the forums!