New Slot Reviewed – Game Art – Slot of Money
Welcome to the land of Billions! Slot of Money is the latest release from the up and coming Video Slot developer GameArt. This is a five-reel, three-row video-slot, with 20 win-lines. The Special Features you find are Cascading Wilds, bonus rounds with a scatter symbol, and you can activate a gamble feature on all winnings. Return to player is set at 95.72%. You can read more what RTP is here.
Design and Symbols.
The first thing that popped into my mind when I started to play was that cheesy smiling millionaire. - You know the type.
The design is all about the pomp and elite, and symbols you might find is everything from fancy cars, watches, and yachts. The symbols might remind us a bit of the now old but gold Netent video slot Mega Fortune.
Slot of Money if not what I would call a feature-packed video-slot, however, the machine harbor the common ones with a twist like the cascading wild symbols.
The Wild symbols in Slot of Money replace all other symbols on the reels, buffing up your chances to win.
There are two types of Wilds:
- The regular wilds, which appear anywhere on the reels together with the other symbols.
- The Cascading wilds: These wilds do not appear on their own but are reliant on the appearance of Scatter symbols. Whenever two consecutive scatter symbols appear on the reels, the Cascading Wilds feature is triggered. You will receive your winnings, and then all picture symbols will explode, leaving space for wilds to come falling from above filling up all empty spaces. If there are no picture symbols on the reels, there will be no cascading wilds.
Three scatter symbols activate the bonus feature in Slot of Money, and some of the mechanics change.
- The Cascading wild feature automatically triggers as soon as a picture symbol lands on the reels during free spins.
- It is possible to re-trigger the free-spins by landing at least three scatter symbols during the bonus round.
The Gamble feature in Slot of Money is very straightforward to understand.
For every winnings spin, you will be able to double your winnings by guessing the right color of the next card in a stack of cards.
- You can gamble seemingly indefinitely.
- Take your winnings whenever you feel like.
- Some Operators might have disabled the gamble feature by default, and you will have to activate it by pressing the “options” button and then tick the “Gamble” box.
Slot of Money is an OK slot. - It is not my favorite slot by far this quarter, and the mechanics are so-so. I would love to see a bonus picker or a wheel of fortune of sorts similar to other titles with the same theme. What I liked about this slot were the "douchy" Wild symbol and his greasy smile. He pop-up during the main game very often, and kept my balance reasonably intact.
That said, during my session today I was not able to activate the free-spins even once. -(bad luck Brian I guess.)
Will I play the game again? Well, maybe if I get to see some of those big wins and free-spins in our forums. What do you think? Will this be the new standard “Make millions” slot around? Share your thoughts about Slot of Money in our forum!