New Slot: American Dad (Playtech) Review
Today we review American Dad the new online slot machine from Playtech. This is another online slot that takes inspiration from a popular adult animated sitcom. Apparently the provider is turning page, after giving us a number of superhero slots, now we enter the world of television series. The game comes in typical Playtech fashion with a standard design, and gameplay, typical for slots by the provider. American Dad will launch in the upcoming weeks and players will be able to access it on most major online casinos.
American Dad is a 5 reels and 40 paylines slot machine available on desktop, tablet, as well as most other mobile devices. The min and max bets players can lay – range from 0.40 to 400, depending on the currency played. The coin size ranges from 0.01 to 1. The game's theme is based on the animated show with the same name. The background show red and white stripes. However, during the bonus the background changes to the fictional city where the American Dad family lives.
The high value symbols on the reels all relate to the theme. These symbols feature, almost, all the characters from the show. J, Q, K, and A make up the low value symbols. The slot game’s logo is the scatter symbol which is also a wheel. The scatter only lands on reels 1, 3 and 5. The alien Roger is the wild symbol. The wild can substitute for all other symbols except the scatter.
Schmooblydong Bonus Wheel Bonus
The games has only one bonus feature which players can trigger by landing 3 scatter symbols, simultaneously, on reels 1, 3 and 5. Moreover, if the player lands only 2 scatters, a re-spin will start to help the player get the final scatter and trigger the bonus. When the bonus is triggered, each of the 3 scatters will start spinning.
- The first scatter will determine - as which main character you will play the bonus. - Each character has its own distinct features.
- The second scatter will determine the level of power up of each feature.
- The third scatter will determine the number of free spins.
Each character you land on the bonus has its own feature, and they include:
- Stan - Stan symbols appears stacked on the reels below each existing Stan symbol. Scatter nr. 3 determines how many Stan symbols are added per stack.
- Roger - Wilds will appear at random on every single free spin.
- Francine - Fish patches appearing in random positions on the reels for every single free spin. And ff Francine lands on a position with a patch on it, she turns into an expanding wild symbol.
- Hayley - Hayley appears on the right hand side of the screen and collects multipliers.
- Wheels and the Legman - Wheels and the Legman go across the reels and make wild evey symbols they go though. This happens during every free spin.
American Dad is a medium volatility casino slot, with an RTP of 96%. The biggest wins are possible on the bonus especially with Roger wilds as the main bonus character. Hayley’s multipliers can also be interesting, as they can go up to 10x depending on the number of free spins you get. The graphics and design have a cartoon styled animation, and the gameplay is excellent. We can’t wait to try the game for ourselves either on Casumo or LeoVegas, as they will probably be the first to feature the game. So keep an eye for it on these two sites.
For a better look on American Dad check out the official promo on the video below:
Let us know what you think about American Dad in the comments. Or join CasinoGrounds Forum for discussions.