Net Entertainment is preparing to launch a number of games during this holiday season. After the announcement of Secrets of Christmas, the giant slot provider arrives with a brand new title. The game is called Warlords: Crystals of Power and is scheduled to be released on 24th of November 2016. Hosted by a number of big casinos, players can find the slot on Rizk, LeoVegas, Unibet, etc.
Warlords: Crystals of Power is a 5 reels and 30 paylines slot which will be available to play on desktop and most mobile devices. The uniqueness of the game starts with its theme.
There is not one but three themes, each represented by a character. Three warlords who fight each other for dominance.
The Samurai, the Barbarian and the druid Priestess.
The symbols on the reels are all theme related and feature the three characters as stacked symbols, plus a number other objects and animals each related to one of the characters.
There are 3 scatter symbols on the game (red, blue, green) and they are also related to each character.
The wild symbol is a piece of jewelry with three precious stones on top. The wild can substitute for all other symbols except the scatters.
The Random Overlay Wild feature is randomly triggered during the base game. When triggered this feature can arrive in three ways each related to one of the characters:
- Random wild Samurai sword will give between 2 and 5 wilds on reels 1 to 4.
- Random wild Barbarian hammer will give 4 wilds, in a square form, on reels 1 to 4.
- Priestess arrow will give between 2 and 5 wilds on reels 1 to 5.
Warlords: Crystals of Power has a free spins feature which is triggered by landing 3 scatters anywhere in view. This free spins feature comes with 3 distinct free spins modes depending on the type of scatter which will trigger the free spins. Each mode is related to one of the characters. However if the scatters landed are not of the same type (color) the warlords will go into battle. The player will play the free spins on the mode corresponding to the winner of the battle.
Moreover if the player lands 2 scatters the Last Chance feature will be triggered. This feature will ether award a prize up to 100x or give an extra third scatter to help the player activate the free spins.
Free Spins Modes
As mentioned there are three free spin modes and they are played as follows:
- Barbarian Free Spins feature will grant a minimum of 9 free spins.
These are played out with the lower value battle mask symbols removed from the reels. In addition, landing a scatter symbols during the free spins will award 3 more extra free spins.
- Priestess Free Spins feature will grant 7 free spins. Every scatter that lands during the free spins will increase the multiplier by 1x. At the end of the free spins the total win will be subjected to a multiplier depending on the number of scatters landed during the mode.
- Samurai Free Spins feature will grant 5 free spins. Every scatter that lands, during these free spins, will turn into a wild and remain locked in place for the duration of the feature.
Warlords gives the impression of being more than just one slot. The game feels like NetEnt has taken 3 great ideas for three different slots and mixed them together to produce an end result that is a game with excellent high definition graphics, superb animations, and numerous features. The RTP is set to 96.89% and the variance is medium to high. The maximum win goes up to 6,666 times the stake and can be won on the Priestess Free Spins feature.
For a better look at Warlords: Crystals of Power check out the official trailer:
Let us know what you think about NetEnt’s new slot in the comments below!