After the immediate success of Lost Vegas, Microgaming has announced the launch of a new slot. The game is called Tarzan and is scheduled for release on 31/12/2016. Players will be able to access the game on LeoVegas, Rizk, Unibet, as well as most of the major online casinos.
Tarzan is a 5 reels and 40 pay-lines slot which will be available to play on desktop and most mobile devices. The game’s theme takes inspiration from Edgar Rice’s well known novel “Tarzan of the Apes”. The symbols on the reels are all theme related. The higher value symbols feature the main characters from the novel- Tarzan, Jane, Archimedes, a leopard and a chimp. The high value symbols can cover up to two positions on the reels. The lower value symbols are represented by different exotic fruits.
The scatter symbol is a wheel with the word Bonus written on top.
The wild symbol shows the game’s logo and it can substitute for all other symbols except the scatter.
The main feature on the game is the Wheel of Fortune which is triggered by landing three scatter symbols anywhere in view.
Triggering this feature will reveal a giant wheel containing 4 different prizes.
Tarzan will appear on the right corner and spin the wheel to award a prize.
The prizes are as follows:
- Multipliers will subject the total bet to a multiplier. The multiplier can go from 3x to 18x depending on the number of scatters landed to trigger the feature.
- Pick-a-Potamus Bonus feature will start a picking minigame. The player will have to pick among a number of hippos each hiding a cash prize. The player will keep picking until the collect option is revealed.
- Free spins will grant 12 free spins. These will play as rolling reels spins with symbols that form a winning combo blasted away and replaced by new ones. These reel rolls continue until there’s no new winner on show. Growing Wild are also available during the free spins.
- Which means wild stacks increase by 1 wild symbol per free spin up to a maximum of 15 wilds!
- Jackpot – if the pointer on the bonus wheel lands on the Jackpot segment, the player will win a prize of 200, 400 or 1,000 times the stake depending on how many scatters triggered the feature.
Tarzan is a medium variance slot with a maximum win of 2,750 times your stake on each spin. The RTP has not yet been made public by Microgaming.
However due to the game’s similarity to the Bridesmaids slot by the same provider. We judge that Tarzan’s RTP revolves around 97%.
For a Better look on Tarzan check out the official Trailer on the video below:
Let us know what you think about the game in the comments!