Slot Reviewed – Foxium - Adelia The Fortune Wielder
Adelia The Fortune Wielder invite you to her magical world in the latest release from Foxium Studios. This is a 20 line, five reel video slot, packed with rules and features true to the fantasy theme. With an RTP at 96.5%, and with a possible win of 50.000 coins, It’s safe to say this slot is in the medium to high variance side.
Design and Symbols
I’m a sucker for fantasy, and the fantasy theme, so whenever I see symbols like wands, magic books, daggers, and potions, I get a bit warm and fuzzy inside. With a design-level we find in Adelia, I cannot do anything but tip my wizard hat in admiration.
If there is one thing we can be sure of, it is that you will find more than enough special features in Adelia The Fortune Wielder. First of all, you will see the traditional scatter symbols, wilds, and free-spins. But that’s not it! You’ll find multiplying wilds which can turn in to sticky wilds. Read on, and we will go into further details on all features in Adelia the fortune wielder. The Main character is also well made and animated, and you see her both at the reels, and next to them.
Wilds are an essential part of the features in this slot. They come in two different flavors, either as a standard wild, or a Multiplying wild.
The Normal wild substitutes all other symbols except Scatter like any other wild.
It appears on reels 2,4,5 during the main game but will appear on all reels except the first reel during the free-spin rounds.
Similar to regular wilds, Sticky wilds will also substitute all symbols except Scatters.
- They only appear on the middle reel (Reel three) during the main game.
- They might appear on the reels stacked.
- When the Multipliers appear stacked and cover the reel, it will activate a re-spin.
- If you win on the re-spin, you will get an additional one.
- As long as you win during re-spins, you will continue to get additional re-spins indefinitely.
- You can find 2x and 5x multiplying wilds.
Now, if you thought the wilds where hard to wrap your head around, try the scatters!
The Scatter symbol is Adelia the Fortune wielder herself. She appears on reels four, five and six. The scatter symbol can activate up to 30 free spins.
After the free-spins has started, take note of the chest next to the reels on the left-hand side. Under you have three slots which looks like they are missing something.
- During your spins, you will notice small golden coins which seemingly fits the empty slots beneath your chest perfectly.
- These coins will fill up the chests during your spin.
- For every three coins you get, you will open a chest, and upgrade a predetermined set of symbols.
- You will receive a maximum of one coin per spin.
There are three chests to upgrade, Blue Green and Purple:
- The Blue chest will add a multiplier to Queen, Jack, and Ten Symbols
- The Green Chest will add a multiplier to Potion, Ace, and King
- The Purple Chest will add a multiplier to Staff, Book, Puch, and dagger
Lastly. For every Scatter symbol that lands on the reels during the free-spins you will get additional two free-spins, with the active multipliers on the symbols.
Our thoughts regarding Adelia The Fortune Wielder
Now, as previously mentioned, I’m a sucker for fantasy in general, so I’m afraid this review is a bit biased due to that fact. In other words, I love the theme, graphics, and the upgradable chests during the free-spins. As an RPG gamer, all these things are nice and familiar.
When it comes to the features, I was surprised at how many times I was able to get a re-spin from the stacked wilds. At one time I got four re-spins in one go, and prizes to boot!
During my free-spins, I was also able to get an additional four free-spins from scatters, and a reasonably good prize.
My balance started to look like something, so I upped the ante a bit and played my balance from €500 to about €200 with the highest available wager.
Will I play it again? Well, This slot does tick most of the boxes in my personal opinion. If I’m to complain about something, it would be maybe to put an additional bonus-game feature, like a bonus-picker of sorts. Additionally, when power spinning (stopping the reels instantly) that spin sound got very annoying in the end.
What do you think of the slot? Share your thoughts in our forum!