24 Spins in Extra Chilli!

Huggehugg

@Huggehugg nice hugge, first up i like your t'shirt. The red and white stripe just fitted perfect for playing a mexican theme slot. That was the first thing i thought of hugge so al say it.?.

The gamble up to 20 spins, yeah very good amount mirrored by getting to a 20 x multiplyer. Could say it went up 1 x per spin. Overall was a good bonus hugge, nice retrigger on the first spin. Gave you the 24 spins you were origionally going for on the gamble.. Congrats hugge, another good post. ???.  Good result.

10 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@Huggehugg nice hugge, first up i like your t'shirt. The red and white stripe just fitted perfect for playing a mexican theme slot. That was the first thing i thought of hugge so al say it.?.

The gamble up to 20 spins, yeah very good amount mirrored by getting to a 20 x multiplyer. Could say it went up 1 x per spin. Overall was a good bonus hugge, nice retrigger on the first spin. Gave you the 24 spins you were origionally going for on the gamble.. Congrats hugge, another good post. ???.  Good result.

Thank you so much once again Craig! You are a top guy :D

Archived