masterDD

Just want the new slot players to know...

You see a lot of big and epic wins on this forum. Don't be fooled by thinking that they are common things. I also posted several epic wins on this forum let alone the ones that i never recorded but those are cheered due to the important fact that they are rare.

I have been playing slots for around 10 years and for the last two years i play everyday for a couple of hours. Despite these total long hours of gameplay and thousands of dollars i spent, i never ever got a wildline on Dead or Alive or a 1000+x on 300 Spartans or 5 explorers on Book of Dead etc...

Gambling is a serious thing if you lose your grip, so just be careful and do not play thinking sooner or later that you are going to hit one of those epic wins. Chances are high that you will never hit any of those.

• Like 6

Thank you masterDD for posting this important message! :)

Everyone should read what you just posted and really think about it. 

Edited by Miiw
  • Like 1

that is true be carfeul with gambling  99% the player while lose  when it start playn  its same like you are searchin  a micro card in the midle of the ocean  sory my bad english 

Take care guys no one will refuse your bet !!!!!!!!

Edited by Gambler33
mistake

12 hours ago, masterDD said:

You see a lot of big and epic wins on this forum. Don't be fooled by thinking that they are common things. I also posted several epic wins on this forum let alone the ones that i never recorded but those are cheered due to the important fact that they are rare.

I have been playing slots for around 10 years and for the last two years i play everyday for a couple of hours. Despite these total long hours of gameplay and thousands of dollars i spent, i never ever got a wildline on Dead or Alive or a 1000+x on 300 Spartans or 5 explorers on Book of Dead etc...

Gambling is a serious thing if you lose your grip, so just be careful and do not play thinking sooner or later that you are going to hit one of those epic wins. Chances are high that you will never hit any of those.

I think that ship sailed ages ago buddy but it never hurts to mention it again I suppose :-)

6 hours ago, NudgeShuffle said:

I think that ship sailed ages ago buddy but it never hurts to mention it again I suppose :-)

Yeah, that's why the subject of the post suggests that this is addressed to "new slot players"