Alexirl

5000x Book of Fortune

Full screen of the best symbol.

First time ever playing this slot so didn't film it :(

25k vinst.jpg

• Like 5

@Alexirl super win alexirl. Dont see much of book of fortune, but for me its one of the beautys of commenting on people's wins. I get to see games/slots that i would never come accross. Its a learning curve aswel.

Im also learning currencies in that your win of over 25,000 kr is just over 2500 euro's. On a 5 kr stake which is 0.50 euro bet. Please correct me if i am wrong with those numbers.

But overall a cracking win, it would have been nice to see the full screen, but i understand at times the screenshots just cant be taken. Thanks for posting your win up and enjoy your winnings.👍👍.

6 hours ago, Craig smith said:

@Alexirl super win alexirl. Dont see much of book of fortune, but for me its one of the beautys of commenting on people's wins. I get to see games/slots that i would never come accross. Its a learning curve aswel.

Im also learning currencies in that your win of over 25,000 kr is just over 2500 euro's. On a 5 kr stake which is 0.50 euro bet. Please correct me if i am wrong with those numbers.

But overall a cracking win, it would have been nice to see the full screen, but i understand at times the screenshots just cant be taken. Thanks for posting your win up and enjoy your winnings.👍👍.

Yeah, if you divide SEK by 10 you get euros, so it was a 2500€ win on 0.50€ bet. Got so excited so forgot to stop the spins on that big hit. Otherwise I would have taken a screenshot of the hit also.

Thanks for commenting on most of my wins!

Edited by Alexirl

4 minutes ago, Alexirl said:

Yeah, if you divide SEK by 10 you get euros, so it was a 2500€ win on 0.50€ bet. Got so excited so forgot to stop the spins on that big hit. Otherwise I would have taken a screenshot of the hit also.

Thanks for commenting on most of my wins!

Alexirl thankyou for the breakdown on the sek. And commenting is really enjoyable. Thanks.👍.