INSANE WIN on 300 Shields - £0.50 Bet

Nick

Just now, slydev6 said:

Wow .. thats amazing Nick..!!

I would have to dispute for the title of ambassador for 300 shields,, I've been to the 300x four times, three of those times on $5 and my most recent one was on $2.5 bet.

Here is a screenshot of my most recent win.Screen_Shot_2016-10-26_at_05_06_55.pngScreen_Shot_2016-10-26_at_05_06_55.pngScreen_Shot_2016-10-26_at_05_07_51.png

Very nice mate!

I'm going to be playing this slot a lot more often :D

Hahaha Nick... you finally see the light my friend.

I have a video on youtube where I hit won $5000+ from $5 by reaching 300x.. one of those spins could have been a live changer had it just landed it right,, would have been full line with wild and best symbol.. still happy with the wins though :) 

Here is the link 

Good win of course.

But you (and others) have been extremely lucky.

This is how it goes most of the time (just wasted £200 at £0.50 spins - two separate £100 deposits):

- Balance never over starting balance

- Takes forever to trigger the free spins

- More often than not can't get past stage 1

- Only once triggered the 25x stage, only for the shields and wild symbols to disappear

- Biggest win - 18x bet including wins during the bonus rounds

Basically, don't be fooled by these screen shots. These wins are the equivalent of a wild line on DOA. You must be extremely lucky to get to the 300x stage AND then to hit something with a wild symbol

5 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

Good win of course.

But you (and others) have been extremely lucky.

This is how it goes most of the time (just wasted £200 at £0.50 spins - two separate £100 deposits):

- Balance never over starting balance

- Takes forever to trigger the free spins

- More often than not can't get past stage 1

- Only once triggered the 25x stage, only for the shields and wild symbols to disappear

- Biggest win - 18x bet including wins during the bonus rounds

Basically, don't be fooled by these screen shots. These wins are the equivalent of a wild line on DOA. You must be extremely lucky to get to the 300x stage AND then to hit something with a wild symbol

Absolutely correct after hitting 300x two bonuses in a row just had a £35 plus 100% bonus at 25p stake, to be fair it triggered the bonus round for me 6-7 times the bonuses however were pathetic biggest won was 20x.

its one of those slots that has mystique about it though. 

On 11/13/2016 at 5:33 AM, Slotplayer said:

Well I gave it one more try - £0.50 spin and managed to get all the way to 300x and had a wild win for £184.

Still down for the 300 shields session but that £184 gave me some more play time and a profitable withdrawal at the end of the session playing other slots.

nice one it gets the heart racing at 300x dont it?

• 3 weeks later...

Lightning does strike many times for me with this insane game!

Started with a $200 deposit + $100 bonus for a total of $300.

Went into 300 shields with around $240 and did around 500 spins with about five to six bonuses, highest one paid $96 from $1.25 bet.

I go down to $6 and this happens.

Screen_Shot_2016-12-03_at_01_41_06.png

Archived