Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

400k gone

Recommended Posts

So today was my last session played. Today 1 years ago i had 400 000 sek on my bankacount. Today i have 1500sek left. All of this money have i played for i had a unreal loosingstreak and my last cashout i did from a casino was on May 2017. I dont blame the casinos or the providers its their jobbs and ambition to empty your wallet as much as they can. The most of the money or atleast 90% i have spent playing Netent. Totally stupid from me. Just wont to say to you that has started to play slots be careful and dont make my mistake. This money i have saved 10 years and i lost it in 1 year. 

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stay strong man, money is just money, remember that! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Luckii said:

Stay strong man, money is just money, remember that! 

Thank u ny friend. Yes money is money but i lost not just the money i have lost the selfrespekt, dicipline and hapines. Its so sik and diskusting. From never have to bother about money i have nov go to the side ”shit how do i survive until payday. The worst of all is that i have lost this money without even leaving the hoouse. From my own couch from my own compjuter. I wrote this just so somone ho have nearly start playing slots can see it and think twice. Sorry for bad english:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man!

That is horrible! Stay strong! But look at the bright side (if there is one) you dont have any debt. You can build your happiness and financial status back with small steps.

Just stay away from gambling. Dont even think about getting the money back with gambling, because then there would be a rocky road ahead. If needed, get help. Tell about your losses to your family, your friends, dont be alone. 

Do you consider youself gambling addict?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know if i can say if i addicted!  i know after loosing that amount and write like this sounds stupid. What i did wrong was chasing my looses but it was so hard i triggered bonuses on 50-500sek spins it paid nothing only shit. I dont have any debt and i never would take that for gambling. Shiet i can sleep and eat how could i be so stupid 400k sek. A new car...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@slot85 what i will say is i have huge respect for you coming on here and sharing what has happened in respect to the amount you have lost. I cant imagine how you must feel but thankyou for warning others and new comers to slots of the dangers it posseses.

I hope more take the time to read what you have said and try and understand what can happen. So i salute you for your honesty and openly talking about how much money you have lost through slots.

Respect, craig smith.👍.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slot85 said:

I dont know if i can say if i addicted!  i know after loosing that amount and write like this sounds stupid. What i did wrong was chasing my looses but it was so hard i triggered bonuses on 50-500sek spins it paid nothing only shit. I dont have any debt and i never would take that for gambling. Shiet i can sleep and eat how could i be so stupid 400k sek. A new car...

Well have you told your family or friends about your losses? Or do you feel ashamed of what you have done? It's going to take days, weeks or even months to get over the losses you've had, so you should be prepared and seek help. How fast did you lose the money? In a year like you said ? Or much faster? Did you go through some major tilt in which you played your last money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My last cashout was on may 2017 i cashed out 65k sek. after that i was stuck. I played before this but allways on low stakes and had the respekt for money. But after this win the slots (yes i know they are not rigged) compleytly changed on all this money 1 time have i won 4000kk sek but did not cashout because i was 270k-. ive lost the money in 1 year the last 76k i lost from yeaterday. and i have only told my mum   she was really sad because she know that before i started with this ”entertainemnt” had totaly kontroll of my ekonomy and never spend money on crap so se had it hard to belive. Im not going to tell somone ells its not going to change anything. now i have to start from begining:(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there is one positive in the post, it is the fact that you recognised the slippery slope you are on. Now be strong and don't commit a further penny to gambling. You will get back on track. Just go back to how you managed to save that substantial amount of money and watch it grow again.

30 minutes ago, slot85 said:

My last cashout was on may 2017 i cashed out 65k sek. after that i was stuck

And that is the danger. Once you win big (and 65k SEK is not to be sniffed at) you are at your most vulnerable. In the cold day of light, we all should stop there and then because you beat the odds, you beat the casino. There is only one way that your personal RTP curve will go and that is downwards.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Slot85,

Tough going mate.  Hopefully you'll stay pissed off at this for long enough that you won't go back.

Take it easy.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, slot85 said:

Thank u ny friend. Yes money is money but i lost not just the money i have lost the selfrespekt, dicipline and hapines. Its so sik and diskusting. From never have to bother about money i have nov go to the side ”shit how do i survive until payday. The worst of all is that i have lost this money without even leaving the hoouse. From my own couch from my own compjuter. I wrote this just so somone ho have nearly start playing slots can see it and think twice. Sorry for bad english:)

This! Thanks for sharing! I think there needs to be more posts like this and not just big wins! In this day and age where people don't even need to leave the house to lose their entire bank account, It's scary! I have gone into debt myself due to gambling, not a crazy amount but debt is debt! It's easy to watch videos of people winning massive amounts of money and think this can happen to you, sure maybe it can, but don't hold your breath the odds are NOT in your favor lol. anyways thanks for the post good luck man, hope you get back on your feet!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just someone who blew his entire savings from 10 years into slot machines. So nothing special. 

Still, there are people of the opinion it is absolutely fine to advertise gambling. Just like cigarettes, right? Oh wait,.... 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Affiliates you signed up through if u did sure are happy for your loss .

 

Shit sucks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, slot85 said:

My last cashout was on may 2017 i cashed out 65k sek. after that i was stuck. I played before this but allways on low stakes and had the respekt for money. But after this win the slots (yes i know they are not rigged) compleytly changed on all this money 1 time have i won 4000kk sek but did not cashout because i was 270k-. ive lost the money in 1 year the last 76k i lost from yeaterday. and i have only told my mum   she was really sad because she know that before i started with this ”entertainemnt” had totaly kontroll of my ekonomy and never spend money on crap so se had it hard to belive. Im not going to tell somone ells its not going to change anything. now i have to start from begining:(

So what you are saying is that you lost 76,000 Sek ~ 7,600 Eur in one day?

So you had some serious tilt going on there.

To me, that sounds like a serious gambling problem. Your best option is to leave the slots and casinos and to never look back. 

Remember, admitting your problem, is the first step to redemption. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SpinMeUp said:

Just someone who blew his entire savings from 10 years into slot machines. So nothing special. 

Still, there are people of the opinion it is absolutely fine to advertise gambling. Just like cigarettes, right? Oh wait,.... 

Not a valid comparison. Cigarettes are bad for you. Gambling on the other hand is controlled by the majority of people. Yes, you will have those that can't control it but it is not a problem created by the advertiser. Adverts are strictly regulated and none glamourise it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sunzzx said:

Affiliates you signed up through if u did sure are happy for your loss .

 

Shit sucks

Very much generalisation. I am an affiliate and you seen my reply to him. The affiliate you describe would have told him to carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slotplayer said:

Not a valid comparison. Cigarettes are bad for you. Gambling on the other hand is controlled by the majority of people. Yes, you will have those that can't control it but it is not a problem created by the advertiser. Adverts are strictly regulated and none glamourise it.

You - partly - make your money of people who ruin their lives and the lives of their loved ones. Entire families are destroyed through gambling, people commit suicid over it. You are without a doubt part of the problem and their is NOTHING GOOD that comes off your "profession". It is a worthless job even though some people actually enjoy gambling without a problem. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SpinMeUp said:

You - partly - make your money of people who ruin their lives and the lives of their loved ones. Entire families are destroyed through gambling, people commit suicid over it. You are without a doubt part of the problem and their is NOTHING GOOD that comes off your "profession". It is a worthless job even though some people actually enjoy gambling without a problem. 

I was saying your comparison is totally invalid. I don't knowingly nor target problem gamblers to casinos. There are discussion about this elsewhere on this forum so I will not repeat them (yet) again.

I am not responsible (in part or wholly) for somebody committing suicide as you are inferring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wont to make it clear.. I dont blame nobody this was only my misstake. But the games are designed only for problemgamblers with all the neramiss and sound and they are created in a way to tilt u. The casino claim they are offering just entertainemt wich may be true. But how can they make it possible  to bet 50-200 euro spins. Yes there may br some billionares ho can afford to make this spins but majority off people is like me. Chasing loosed money on high bet and hunting what they lost. This is out of controll to be alowed and deposit 10k euro in one day cant be controlled they now there is a problem. As they say Las vegas isnt build from winners.

And i never sign up thru affaliete😜. I read rewiews and stuff like that on sites but never signs upp thru them. Maybe i should have done it and made atleast somone happy. Me personaly in totaly destroyed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But one thing and with all respekt. In my world streamers should be banned. I know there are streamers here and don take it personal. But of what i can see their weiwers sems to be 18-22 years wich may be a riskgroup and yes offcorse by making bigwin after bigwin will make this poor boys think they will do the same. And by this it starts. I havent like i said been afekted by streamers but i know for sure there is.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

Not a valid comparison. Cigarettes are bad for you. Gambling on the other hand is controlled by the majority of people. Yes, you will have those that can't control it but it is not a problem created by the advertiser. Adverts are strictly regulated and none glamourise it.

* Trumpet sound * affiliate / streamer / casino / gambling super defender to the rescue. * End sound *

Some dude does his life savings and you pipe up with your broken record arguments.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, slot85 said:

But one thing and with all respekt. In my world streamers should be banned. I know there are streamers here and don take it personal. But of what i can see their weiwers sems to be 18-22 years wich may be a riskgroup and yes offcorse by making bigwin after bigwin will make this poor boys think they will do the same. And by this it starts. I havent like i said been afekted by streamers but i know for sure there is.

With regards the audience, it is in my opinion difficult to judge. There is a mixture of viewers. I get comments such as "back in a moment, taking the kids to school" etc, indicating a mature audience. My Youtube statistics don't show the age of the viewer so you can't draw a conclusion from that.

Take also into consideration that some of the "immature" comments are often posted by adults.

Be interesting to know the breakdown in terms of age with regards viewers though. But some proper research is required for that.

4 minutes ago, NudgeShuffle said:

* Trumpet sound * affiliate / streamer / casino / gambling super defender to the rescue. * End sound *

Some dude does his life savings and you pipe up with your broken record arguments.

I will keep quite then an not air my opinion that clearly differs from yours? Now that is progress. Besides, I already posted in this topic earlier this morning. Did you even read it?

Edited by Slotplayer
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ... Slotplayer... You got to be blind or just plain stupid... 

Let me be absolutely clear about this one. You are a a freaking LOSER that makes his money off people losing their lives. There is NO DIFFERENCE between you and a crack dealer but you might even be worse. 

In my opinion you are just someone too incapable of working in a proper job, because you might have no skills in anything that is useful to mankind. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Trollface 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SpinMeUp said:

Jesus Christ... Slotplayer... You got to be blind or just plain stupid... 

Let me be absolutely clear about this one. You are a a freaking LOSER that makes his money off people losing their lives. There is NO DIFFERENCE between you and a crack dealer but you might even be worse. 

In my opinion you are just someone too incapable of working in a proper job, because you might have no skills in anything that is useful to mankind. 

Just shows how much you know about me. For your information, I have a very well paid full time job and it is not streaming or anything gambling related.

Now who is the one that is just plain stupid?

To add: What is really sad is that this topic about somebody's real problem has been derailed into having a pop at affiliates. And the derailing didn't happen by me.

So here is a question for you - why did you find the need to derail it when it actually transpired the OP is not blaming any affiliate?

Edited by Slotplayer
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for your loss slot85. For those blaming streamers and affiliates etc I disagree. I think once you're an adult you make your own decisions in life. I agree some can be more vulnerable but then they're the 1s who should seek help. A streamer does not make you tune into Twitch or YouTube! And if you're comparing the likes of smoking to gambling (stupid) then is it the cigarette companies fault you smoke? or maybe you saw a streamer smoke and want to blame them.. why have you joined a forum based on casino streamers if you believe they are responsible? Makes no sense. I do  however agree that maybe YouTube and twitch should have some sort of parental control for kids who can easily watch

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now