Never play this on less than 20p bet!

scottiebhoy

@scottiebhoy hey bud i would take a stab at you are playing a 20 line slot.

You play 7 lines at 1p making it 7p per spin.

Going by the picture i would say it depends on if the 2 more lines you said if you added to make it 9 lines would you have got £60 as 1 line of 4 of the arabian dude pays £20.  

What i would say scottie is only if the 2 lines you added covered the lines he is active on from left to right, You have 13 lines not in play so what i think is that its possible if you added 2 lines you may pick up 1 or 2 more lines with the arabian dude and if thats the case for 1 xtra line be an xtra £20 and for 2 xtra lines it would be an xtra £40 giving you your £60

Also adding 2 lines may cover a different angle from left to right not touching the arabian guy. As you can see the numbers that are not lit from left to right. On the left there is 4 and on the right there is 9. 

Ok if you added 2lines your stake would be 9 p a spin but i cant say the xtra 2 lines your talking about scottie would cover the arabian guy from left to right. Obviously if you were playing all 20 lines at 20p stake you would have the arabian man covered but i see your comfortable playing less lines and a smaller stake. Its very hard to say scottie and im trying to give you some kind of detailed breakdown of what i see.

Also i think the games smart as it has dropped the arabian man right in the centre position on the far left side, reel 1. And thats the position you have the least lines covered from left to right. Only giving you 1 line. If he had dropped in on the bottom square, left side reel 1 you would have 3 lines of him paying £60. As you can see 3 lights lit for the lines you are covering. 

I think you have been a little unlucky scottie thare the game dropping the high paying symbol in the position you have least lines covered from left to right. 

Im assuming looking at it its a 20 line slot, and i understand the 1p per line playing 7 lines making stake 7p per spin. 

So i would say no adding 2 lines would not have got you £60 because you dont no whare the xtra lines would cross. Also the game has been fly dropping him in on the position you have least lines covered left to right. 

Sorry for such a long answer but i tried to break it down. Its a nice picture scottie and unlucky on just hitting the one line. Congrats on that and thanks for posting it up??.

17 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

@scottiebhoy hey bud i would take a stab at you are playing a 20 line slot.

You play 7 lines at 1p making it 7p per spin.

Going by the picture i would say it depends on if the 2 more lines you said if you added to make it 9 lines would you have got £60 as 1 line of 4 of the arabian dude pays £20.  

What i would say scottie is only if the 2 lines you added covered the lines he is active on from left to right, You have 13 lines not in play so what i think is that its possible if you added 2 lines you may pick up 1 or 2 more lines with the arabian dude and if thats the case for 1 xtra line be an xtra £20 and for 2 xtra lines it would be an xtra £40 giving you your £60

Also adding 2 lines may cover a different angle from left to right not touching the arabian guy. As you can see the numbers that are not lit from left to right. On the left there is 4 and on the right there is 9. 

Ok if you added 2lines your stake would be 9 p a spin but i cant say the xtra 2 lines your talking about scottie would cover the arabian guy from left to right. Obviously if you were playing all 20 lines at 20p stake you would have the arabian man covered but i see your comfortable playing less lines and a smaller stake. Its very hard to say scottie and im trying to give you some kind of detailed breakdown of what i see.

Also i think the games smart as it has dropped the arabian man right in the centre position on the far left side, reel 1. And thats the position you have the least lines covered from left to right. Only giving you 1 line. If he had dropped in on the bottom square, left side reel 1 you would have 3 lines of him paying £60. As you can see 3 lights lit for the lines you are covering. 

I think you have been a little unlucky scottie thare the game dropping the high paying symbol in the position you have least lines covered from left to right. 

Im assuming looking at it its a 20 line slot, and i understand the 1p per line playing 7 lines making stake 7p per spin. 

So i would say no adding 2 lines would not have got you £60 because you dont no whare the xtra lines would cross. Also the game has been fly dropping him in on the position you have least lines covered left to right. 

Sorry for such a long answer but i tried to break it down. Its a nice picture scottie and unlucky on just hitting the one line. Congrats on that and thanks for posting it up??.

with him in the middle and 3 wild reels yes I have missed £60 I got 20 for line 1 this is line 8 and 9. :( I know playtech lines backwards man. I wish I was wrong, believe me. 

13-03 8th and 9th.jpg

Just now, Craig smith said:

@scottiebhoy ok man its a shame you didnt hit more with that set up scottie.. Maybe next time bud?.

As I've stated I won't be doing less than 20p bet again that way if it hits it again I'll get the same amount due to coin size. This is the second time it has happened to me on this slot. :tf: The Arabian guy even looks a bit troll face he's mocking me from the reels!

2 minutes ago, Whitey said:

You got 315x. If you had played it with 2 more lines, you wouldnt hit this pic ;)

Wishful thinking eh, it's a wonderful thing. last time this happened on it I had 3p on...Had a bit of cash from a poker freeroll I think. 

Archived