Tiki Tumble release [MASSIVE GIVEAWAY]

LetsGiveItASpin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ulambator said:

How do you know where the freespins will be placed, in what game?

For players who are able to play games from PUSH gaming, the freespins will be credited in Tiki Tumble.

For players who cannot play games from this provider (Denmark for example), will get credited freespins in Warlords from NetEnt.

So to put it simple, you will have freespins waiting in either Tiki Tumble or Warlords :) 

9 minutes ago, shippez said:

Why Am I not there anymore? Was 63 and can't see my name on the list...

Actually, according to the final list which was posted in this thread, link to the final list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jItztHhGU4m24iU9gSQHbNbW-R7HIA3kSRibpGVEp9w/edit#gid=0

You are listed here as number 59. (edit: Just noted that you probably saw number 63 on the sheet itself but you missed the number in B column which says 59)

Hi all,

bonus money has already been credited to the players who had numbers on which round bonus will land (6, 76).

As for freespins, check after 17:00 CET, they should be available either on Tiki Tumble or Warlords (if you cannot play PUSH Gaming in your country).

There are still some entries that are invalid (email provided for LeoVegas was wrong):

- Charlottagrillen

- CreatureFTBL

- Marcossvon

- Moneybags8661

- Abuz Altair

- Freik1

- satish

Please PM me your correct LeoVegas login e-mail in order for rewards to be credited. Also, if someone else is missing the reward (it will be checked if the person really won the reward or not) let me know via PM (private message) here on forum.

Congrtulations to all the winners again!

6 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Good morning everyone!

Here is a list of free spin winners:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aODuM_bjjWzY2ixuK8Q6fWKmZbs0vYHC652STKxd6pg/edit?usp=sharing

Free spins will be credited during the day as there is some manual work involved.

Congratulations to all the winners!

if you are not on the list but participated in the raffle
will we get to some freespins? :-)
5 minutes ago, slotsofun said:

I can't access my 25 free spins because on my last spin the wild column landed lol. Comes up a message saying "Free rounds have been deferred because wild reel is active from last game round"

Unfortunately, you will have to make a deposit to finish the wild reel feature (complete the spins until the wilds are gone). This is unfortunately a mechanic on how the FS work in this slot and don't think much can be done regarding that.

1 minute ago, Skylined87 said:

Unfortunately, you will have to make a deposit to finish the wild reel feature (complete the spins until the wilds are gone). This is unfortunately a mechanic on how the FS work in this slot and don't think much can be done regarding that.

I thought that was the case, will do that tomorrow. Cheers Skylined.

Thank you so much kim for doing this type of a give away..thank you for always looking after your viewers you make it feel like were one big family... And thank you to all the mods out there to for always going above and beyond to help us... Keep up the great work cant wait to see what this year brings 

Archived