BOYCOTT ALL NETENT SLOTS PLEASE!!!

jchneo

I think everyone is entitled to an opinion. Personally I think NetEnt has lost it. They used to be the nr1 provider but There not competing with IGT and Williams anymore.

They have fallen so far behind its a bit sad. I used to laugh at fiends pkaying QuickSpin games. Now I prefer QuickSpin over NE everyday. I still play The ocasionall NE but more for nostalgia and not beucase I think I will Anything. 

I still have hope that NetEnt will stop producing Shit and get back in The game soon.

*edit* have Had a couple of my biggest wins in my early years on NetEnt and still think games like JackBean twinspin etc was gamechanging. But The last 50? New games are pure crap. IMO.

I think Netent get a bit of unwarranted stick. I tend to be a very low roller,mainly 20 and 40p spins and when taking a bonus there is a good chance of getting a good run or completing the wagering using mostly netent slots. If you are a highroller such as the majority of streamers then you will obviously favour the high volatility of Big Time,Novomatic and Merkur. I do think Yggdrasil slots have improved immensely and have probably pushed Netent down a few pegs not to mention Play n Go and their excellent new releases. I think netent still have a place in the market but they certainly are being left behind in the game development stakes by their rivals.

• 1 month later...

Not to insult anyone but NetEnt games and other online games are all designed to ripp off mentally derranged, retarded, lottery winners who think they stand a chance online and people who been in an accident and have a huge life insurance bank account somewhere..and other fools who chose to spend 96000sek in one day. You cannot win on any of these games. The slot games often has a paytable lower than the bet wich is included in the 96% payback % total.

The more you analyse these games the more you realise theyr not designed to let you win at all. They never gives you surten symbols and it's impossible to win the game even if you win one time it never shows any symbols lining up, only a bonus game process something into the player account.

The games also "read" your waging account and it will know if you have 96000 or 500 left. When someone gives it 96000 it will eat 95500 and let you win 800 on the last 500. If the bet is 20 and the payback is 5 it means the 5 is added to the total payback % and it means that the game will never ever pay back anything to the player, never, because it already payed back what you think it will pay in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-03-21 at 17:08, Mystery 75 said:

Not to insult anyone but NetEnt games and other online games are all designed to ripp off mentally derranged, retarded, lottery winners who think they stand a chance online and people who been in an accident and have a huge life insurance bank account somewhere..and other fools who chose to spend 96000sek in one day. You cannot win on any of these games. The slot games often has a paytable lower than the bet wich is included in the 96% payback % total.

The more you analyse these games the more you realise theyr not designed to let you win at all. They never gives you surten symbols and it's impossible to win the game even if you win one time it never shows any symbols lining up, only a bonus game process something into the player account.

The games also "read" your waging account and it will know if you have 96000 or 500 left. When someone gives it 96000 it will eat 95500 and let you win 800 on the last 500. If the bet is 20 and the payback is 5 it means the 5 is added to the total payback % and it means that the game will never ever pay back anything to the player, never, because it already payed back what you think it will pay in the future.

My friend... when i first read your coment i was angry.. But u know what my friend... u are totaly right only a idiot plays for this money in 1 day.. I can afford it but still an idiot. Have nice day mate :) 

• 1 month later...

Сompletely agree. Now netent slots is 100% sh.t. After they updated all their slots, became  simply impossible to win or at least catch a bonus. Previously, their slots were the best in the world and now the worst. The greedy machines -netent are scammers. Now netent are not at all the slots in which you can win.  Even Pragmatic slots are many times better!!!

Archived