BOYCOTT ALL NETENT SLOTS PLEASE!!!

jchneo

I AM ASKING EVERYONE TO PLEASE BOYCOTT NETENT, DO NOT PLAY THEIR SLOTS. I AM DISGUSTED WITH THIS PROVIDER, THEY HAVE COST ME A FORTUNE, AND I AM A SMALL STAKES PLAYER. I HAVE NOT WON OVER 200X ON ANY OF THEIR GAMES FOR OVER 12 MONTHS. MY EXPERIENCES ON DEAD OR ALIVE HAVE BEEN DIRE, I BELIEVE THEY ARE ACTUALLY RIGGING GAMES BECAUSE THERE ARE TIMES IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT A BONUS....MY RECORD COUNT, TONIGHT I WENT 2317 SPINS WITHOUT A BONUS ON IT.....THAT IS ACTUALLY THE MOST VILE STATISTIC I'VE EVER SEEN.

I AM HEARING A LOT OF BAD STUFF ABOUT THEM RECENTLY, AND I THINK ITS TIME FOR THE OTHER SLOT PROVIDERS TO GAIN MOMENTUM AND BECOME THE TOP BRANDS, I PERSONALLY WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE NETENT GO UNDER, WHATEVER THEY ARE DOING TO THEIR GAMES IS CAUSING MASSIVE LOSSES TO MANY PLAYERS, THEY ARE A HONESTLY A DISGRACE NOW.

6 hours ago, jchneo said:

<snip>

You need to calm down.

I understand you had a bad run and yeah, over 2000 spins on DOA without a bonus is proper bad.

Just stop playing Netent games. There is no need for any bans or kicking ass.

Whilst you are losing, DOA is still dishing out wild lines on a daily basis so let those that enjoy the game continue playing it, something a ban will prevent.

I am entitled to my opinion and i will say what i want, netent are a scam, they deserve to lose, saying i will kick their arse is a figure of speech to say exactly how i feel about them, don't delete my comments, you have no right to silence me on my opinions.

I can not say if they are rigged or not. Ive lost 370k sek on netent in 1 year. Playing mos gonzos and sometimes flowers. Ive played netent from 2010 before u could hit good on them on frespins and sometime u did loose. But it was not the hole world. But from janary 2017 something did happend to their games. The avarage bonus payback is 10-30x bet. A lot off nearmisses and teasers i gave them the last money last friday 96k sek and 16ksek on thursday. I am never ever more going to touch a games from this provider. I can understand its gambling and i know it is bur for fuck sake make the slot play and pay like i am gambling. Nowdays u jest get robbed they are so greedy i dont know why. I have trigger the bonus on gonzo at least 400 TIMES on the 370k sek and not 1 time have i hit a win ower 100x. No netent can go to hell i hate them and wish thom the worst of the worst. But that is just how i feel and i dont need somone to feel like me. The are the biggest scamers.

13 hours ago, Arsi85 said:

I have trigger the bonus on gonzo at least 400 TIMES on the 370k sek and not 1 time have i hit a win ower 100x.

This is another one of those stats that I would like to see documented. This is not a statistical impossibility, but it's sensational to a degree that the community would have a real interest in getting it confirmed. Until it's documented I'm afraid it's unbelievable (as in not believable); when it's documented, it's cause for concern and further investigation.  

I havent dokument on it of corse. And i dont care if u ore somone ells belivit or not. It has only emtied my bankacount and even if i hade the ”proof” and showed u it wouldnt change nothing. Im only talking about my experience. Im not saying belivie it and dont play netent, that is not my problem what u or others playing. ?

1 time of all this deposit wad i above of what indeposited. deposit 5000 and 1 time i was on 12000 sek but it did. I triggered the bonus sommany time on 200sek the biggest win was i think 30x bet. Gonzo is defently changed it is akting like a high wariance but its a low wariance. i have played this game atleast 6 years. 

I have no doubt you can easily lose 100s of thousands playing high stakes Gonzo, but 400 bonuses without a 100x is beyond extreme, so I believe this to at best be an exaggeration. Not necessarily saying you're lying, but I know from experience that long term gambling loss can do weird things with the way your brain processes how the game has played out (and I am far more open to your numbers being correct than those of OP, as they would require Netent to being rigged to an extent that it would be impossible to conceal, unless they literally only targeted him). :)  I don't mind anecdotal evidence, but if claiming they're scammers, it's rigged, or calling for boycott like OP does, requires more evidence IMO. Anyway, big losses suck, so you have my condolences either way. 

I have never said that somone should boycott them. Ive only said that i will do it and i have right to do it? i can not risk my money this way it dosents pays its a fakt. And no i havent got anything above 100x on all my bonuses when i get over that its huge money because i bet 100-500sek spins. ??. Im going to try other providers maybe novomatic but one thing is for sure!! never more netent never ever

On 2/3/2018 at 02:50, Eziek said:

What is this bullshit about netent slots? Wind yer neck in.

Bullshit, let's ask everyone else who is complaining about netent then shall we, how about you wind yours in and don't comment unless you've actually got a point to make

19 hours ago, jchneo said:

Im obnoxious because i'm telling people to boycott a provider and save themselves losing thousands, thanks for your valuable input

You're obnoxious because you're complaining about losing at slots, which is statistically inevitable, especially when playing as much as you seem to. It doesn't even slightly matter which provider's games you play, you're gonna lose on all of them eventually. To me, all of this looks like an attempt to blame somebody else for your bad decisions. You act like the Netent CEO personally held you at gunpoint and forced you to play Netent slots until you're dead broke. I could perhaps begin to understand where you're coming from if you had actual proof instead of wild accusations based on personal anecdotal evidence, but until then this is just you lashing out out of frustration.

Just to illustrate a bit why the statements should be documented, if they are to be at all believable: Generally the chance of getting bonus in DOA should be around 1 in 150, the chance of not getting a bonus in 2317 spins would then be (149/150)^2317, which makes the chance of not getting a bonus in that amount of spins about 1 in 5381004. If you actually had experienced this, the frustration and idea that they are rigged would be very understandable.

Unfortunately I can't find any general odds of getting 150x+ on a bonus, but if there is a 2% chance (I would imagine it is higher quite a bit higher), getting 1500 bonuses without one would be 0.98^1500, which makes the chance about 1 in 14 trillion. If you had experienced this, there is a real cause for alarm, and almost conclusive evidence that it is a scam.

It should also be mentioned that the 1500 bonuses would take well over 200 000 spins (probably 300k, if you're actually struggling that much to get the bonus). Unless it's been raining 5-scatters, you would probably have an extremely low RTP, probably less than 80%, meaning you might have lost somewhere between 40k and 60k bets, meaning that on 90c bets, it would be a loss of up to €50k+ (Having to make some assumptions here, as you yourself give very little info).

To keep playing the game for hundreds of hours when this is happening isn't really the behavior of a compulsive gambler, it's a sign of a serious personality disorder. 

On 2/4/2018 at 22:02, jchneo said:

Bullshit, let's ask everyone else who is complaining about netent then shall we, how about you wind yours in and don't comment unless you've actually got a point to make

All you do is gurn your eyes out around here. Wind yer neck in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2018 at 06:49, Eziek said:

All you do is gurn your eyes out around here. Wind yer neck in.

All you do is make retarded comments, what's yer, are you illiterate? People like you only comment to look like you are the big man, go act hard somewhere else.

Archived