Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slotplayer

New upcoming releases

2 posts in this topic

Fresh off the press from my contact at Scientific Gaming:

The first one that is going to be released on the 1st November 2016 is Money Roulette Tycoon. The games brings Monopoly and Roulette closer together than even before:

SG1.JPG

The second release is called Kooza and is scheduled for release on the 8th November 2016. Designed by Bally it features mystery stacked reels, bonus picks, a bonus wheel, trickster free spins, wheel of death free spins and a jackpot wheel:

SG2.JPG

The third release which is scheduled on the 16th November 2016 is designed by Barcrest and is called Hercules High and Mighty. This 5 reel , 10 row slot promises a 100 lines of something different. It features expanding wilds, a big bet option, free spins and locking Hercules and symbol replacements:

SG3.JPG

The final release on the 13th December 2016 is called Cluedo Spinning Detectives. Designed by the ever so popular WMS, one of Hasbro’s most iconic brands is coming online. It features 5 bonus rounds connected to 5 static rewards. Who did it and in what room?

SG4.JPG

That's a great find Slotplayer! Wish I had access to SGI roadmap but unfortunately I don't. Maybe you could PM me some details about the games?