Videoslots Rewards (Level 20 and beyond)

slotsofun

So, I've noticed for a long time that my videoslots account has been stuck at filling level 20 progress bar which seems to be hundreds if not thousands of times larger to fill than the previous levels.

I have it around 1/4 filled so far, 54,000/210,000 points (assuming these are 1 point per £1 wagered) so have quite a bit to go.

I was wondering if any of you have managed to surpass this level yet and if so, what sort of rewards are you getting and is there anything different (ie is it some sort of low - mid roller threshold with better rewards once you gain this level and beyond)?

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Slotsofun

1 hour ago, Slotplayer said:

You get 100 spins on Gonzo's Quest (don't shoot the messenger!!!) when you reach level 20

You then get the normal rewards after. Nothing special.

Wouldn't want to purposely try to get beyond the level - not worth it.

That is strange. At first I thought it was an error in computing (someone had put too many 000's and it was meant to be 210 points or 2100 points) Definitely not worth trying to surpass, 150k for 100 Gonzo spins lol

18 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

You get 100 spins on Gonzo's Quest (don't shoot the messenger!!!) when you reach level 20

18 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

I got 100 free spins on BOD !!!

Archived