Sign in to follow this  
Mysteron71

Thunderstruck II max win with minimum stake

Got this tonight from a £20 deposit with 100% bonus and was only playing 30p a spin so there's 2K wagering but still!!!  can't help but show it off.. what a screen!  ;) 

Thunderstruck II.png

• Like 14

Bloody hell, that is the ultimate win :D

I know wagering is a pain, but I'm sure you know what slots to play to get the most out of your win. Easy £2k cash-out.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mysteron71 said:

Got this tonight from a £20 deposit with 100% bonus and was only playing 30p a spin so there's 2K wagering but still!!!  can't help but show it off.. what a screen!  ;) 

what site you playing at?

Thunderstruck II.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nicola said:

Bloody hell, that is the ultimate win :D

I know wagering is a pain, but I'm sure you know what slots to play to get the most out of your win. Easy £2k cash-out.

What slots would you recommend for wagering?  I'm never sure what ones are best. :ph34r:

Low-rolling 60p or 80p on NetEnt slots like Lost Island, Wild Water is good but if you can play the higher RTP ones (check small print) Kings of Chicago and Blucksuckers etc.

Microgaming and chasing wagering is never good.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Nick said:

Super rare!

Incredible win mate, good luck with wagering :D

Thanks Nick I beat the wagering and banked £2550! Just got my details accepted and official and they said the money should be with me tomorrow and they also Congratulated me for hitting a Jackpot on my first deposit.. Great buzz with this one that I'm not sure will be topped?  But fingers crossed :P Thanks to all who commented .. Cheers!