Net Ent are a damn scam!!

jchneo

So i'd love to know from Net Ent themselves, the joke of a provider they are, how it's normal for someone to play 1000 bonus rounds on Dead or Alive and not hit a wildline, and only hit the 5 extra spins twice with less than 250x payout. This game is the most rigged piece of shit i've ever played. I actually believe Net Ent pre set this game to pay out at certain times, it's an absolute joke, to go that many bonus rounds and not hit over 300x is beyond anything ive ever heard of in terms of volatility, it's not volatile, it's an utter scam. I'm not the only one that think Net Ent are a disgrace, i hope they lose their standing in the slot industry, because their games are utter shite in terms of payout and fairness to player.

All games are connected to a RANDOM number generator. Some players are lucky, others no so. It all comes down to what time you play. An hour earlier, an hour later will have different results.

I used to play this game a lot and frequently had 2 or 3 wildlines a week. However, sometimes I could go months without a wildline or five scatters.

9 minutes ago, Nicola said:

All games are connected to a RANDOM number generator. Some players are lucky, others no so. It all comes down to what time you play. An hour earlier, an hour later will have different results.

I used to play this game a lot and frequently had 2 or 3 wildlines a week. However, sometimes I could go months without a wildline or five scatters.

What time you play should have no affect on your outcomes, every spin is meant to be random, so there should not be hot or cold periods at any point, any spin should have the possibility of a big win, that is how its meant to be.

3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

1000 spins and no wildline? Mate, the last wildline I had on DOA was in March 2017. Since then I've probably played hundreds-of-thousands of spins on it with no result. Yes NetEnt is crap, but so are all the slot providers if I am honest. 

1000 bonus rounds not 1000 spins :)

@jchneo i think you overreact a bit. You cant say NetEnt are are joke provider just because you havent had a wildline in DoA yet. We all know that the slots are rigged: in long term you will loose.

We've all have different stories in slots. for me DoA has been good, for others i know it's been terrible. I have those slots aswell, good example is gold of persia. While others win great on this, all i get is terrible bonuses.

Since i use slottracker i'll included some of my stats. I havent played as many bonuses as you on DoA, but its getting closed. In this stats i'm saved by 5-scatters i had a few months ago. In this stat there is also a wildline win (not the best, got the wildline in the last 2 spins of the extra 5 i was given) as i did a wildline hunt a weekend, and it took me over 30.000 spins to get it. In the end it's just beeing lucky. Someone get many wildlines while others never will get it. I cross my fingers for you :)

Doa-stats.jpg

gop-stats.jpg

17 hours ago, SpartaFC said:

I thought this too 

until I got a wildline and 6000X my money

Funny how large quantities of cash can change your perception on things

did you play 1000 bonus rounds, i doubt it, net ent can get fucked, they clearly rig the games 

• 2 years later...

Archived