Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ban online casino streamers

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Quite obvious. I am an addict and I have admitted it, unlike many who cannot. We all reach some point in life where we realize we have a problem. I have simply identified the problem by analysing how I ended up gambling in the first place and it was due to the offer I stumbled upon on YouTube. Not only have I entered into Nick's competitions, but I have also posted the 'Mega Wins' on this forum. You should dig deeper. 

Nah I won't dig deeper... no need for that.

You do what you like, but you let me do what I like.... how about it? Everybody happy bunnies that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2018 at 7:10 PM, Ban online casinostreaming said:

@TechnoJoeIt was banned over 10 years ago children football replica shirts are not allowed to have gambling advertising/content on them. 

 

Also if TV gambling advertising isnt allowed until after 9pm why do we have streamers putting up live gambling content during the day ? just not acceptable. 

 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-473951/Gambling-sponsors-erased-childrens-replica-football-shirts.html

 

oh, thats reassuring ..... not.....

image.png.f29239b6adba8d003e70d7dcc7c6fb9a.png

BTW, the point i'm making, which I'll spell out for you because I think you missed it, is that TommyBHOY is soo anti gambling advertising, yet endorses a football team who heavily advertises gamling.

 

They also compete in the LADBROKES Premiership, BETFRED Cup, and WILLIAMHILL Scottish cup - just pointing out his hyupocrisy is all

 

BTW - I am 100% against gambling advertising directed at kids in any form, in that we will agree I'm sure.

image.png

Edited by TechnoJoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, slotsofun said:

He also cannot say that about someone for which he has no financial evidence to support. To me, uncontrollable gambling is losing what you can't afford to lose, so unless Ryan has the streamers financial information, he has no evidence to support that claim.

100% correct ser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

Talking about ironing:

Why would you enter a streamer's competition when you are so against streaming / affiliation?

 

omg, the hypocrisy in this thread is unreal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RyanMcSplooger said:

I'm confused.

Correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm self excluding from this thread, full of hypocrites, apart from a few good guys (you know who you are)

Have fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

Nah I won't dig deeper... no need for that.

You do what you like, but you let me do what I like.... how about it? Everybody happy bunnies that way.

I never told you that you should not stream, I simply pointed out that while claiming you play slots for fun and enjoyment, you are making money at the same time from people's tears and sufferings. You can disagree with that as much as you like, I don't care. It's same like Bookmakers in the UK are claiming that they are doing everything they can to stop problem gamblers, which is a total nonsense. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ziggy said:

I never told you that you should not stream, I simply pointed out that while claiming you play slots for fun and enjoyment, you are making money at the same time from people's tears and sufferings. You can disagree with that as much as you like, I don't care. It's same like Bookmakers in the UK are claiming that they are doing everything they can to stop problem gamblers, which is a total nonsense. 

I am making money from people making a conscious decision clicking on the link and then making a deposit.

So unless you have audited all those that did that (and to be fair it isn't going to take you a long time because there aren't that many) how do you know there have been tears and sufferings? Just assumption on your part under the agenda that every gambler is a problem gambler.

I can't speak for the bookmakers because I am not one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TechnoJoe said:

Correct

Everyone has been respectful in this thread apart from you. Surprised your idiotic, hate filled comments are allowed to stand really but hey, this is a pro streamer site so who cares eh?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2018 at 9:28 PM, TechnoJoe said:

oh, thats reassuring ..... not.....

image.png.f29239b6adba8d003e70d7dcc7c6fb9a.png

BTW, the point i'm making, which I'll spell out for you because I think you missed it, is that TommyBHOY is soo anti gambling advertising, yet endorses a football team who heavily advertises gamling.

 

They also compete in the LADBROKES Premiership, BETFRED Cup, and WILLIAMHILL Scottish cup - just pointing out his hyupocrisy is all

 

BTW - I am 100% against gambling advertising directed at kids in any form, in that we will agree I'm sure.

image.png

@TechnoJoe did you not read the link ? 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-473951/Gambling-sponsors-erased-childrens-replica-football-shirts.html

 

Also i agree with you on the kids advertising 100%.

 

Question then why are streamers aloud to stream live gambling content for hours and hours during the day when TV advertising as stated in the link isn't permitted until after 9pm ? The reason for this is to protect children from being able to watch live gambling content on the TV etc. This should be the same rule for the streamers. Do we agree on this  ? 

And i wont apologise to any one about this statement, any one who streams live gambling content during the day when children could be watching with no regulations in place to protect them are in my opinion total scum. and need to be taken offline. 

 

 

Edited by Ban online casinostreaming
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2018 at 7:59 PM, Ziggy said:

Quite obvious. I am an addict and I have admitted it, unlike many who cannot. We all reach some point in life where we realize we have a problem. I have simply identified the problem by analysing how I ended up gambling in the first place and it was due to the offer I stumbled upon on YouTube. Not only have I entered into Nick's competitions, but I have also posted the 'Mega Wins' on this forum. You should dig deeper. 

@Ziggy Fair play mate for admitting this and no doubt 90% of these people who watch this crap are addicts in one way or another. They are just like sheep though who wont admit it as they seem to have this loyalty towards the un real person behind the web cam who they think they are friends with, But they arnt in any way just slowly being seduced to sign up to casinos and play slots., Ask Nick slots if you could pop round for a cup of tea see what he says ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ASA are looking into the issue of streamers streaming live gambling content during the day lets hope we get some positive feedback ! 

 

 

Thank you for contacting the ASA.  Please take this response as confirmation that we have received your enquiry and that it has been assigned to a member of our team.
 
We will try to respond as soon as we can.  Our aim is that one of our team will respond in more detail within ten working days from receipt of your enquiry.  However, please bear in mind that at times of high demand we may not be able to respond to you as quickly as you, or we, would wish.  Please be assured that every effort is made to respond to you as quickly as we can.
 
For information on our procedures and the action we can take on complaints please see our leaflet Your complaint.
 
The Advertising Standards Authority Ltd, Registered Number 0733214
The Advertising Standards Authority (Broadcast) Ltd, Registered Number 5130991
The Committee of Advertising Practice Ltd, Registered Number 8310744
The Broadcast Committee of Advertising Practice Ltd, Registered Number 5126412
 
Registered Office: Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6QT
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ban online casinostreaming said:

@Ziggy Fair play mate for admitting this and no doubt 90% of these people who watch this crap are addicts in one way or another. They are just like sheep though who wont admit it as they seem to have this loyalty towards the un real person behind the web cam who they think they are friends with, But they arnt in any way just slowly being seduced to sign up to casinos and play slots., Ask Nick slots if you could pop round for a cup of tea see what he says ? 

Lol how u know what he would say tho if its someone he has had correspondence with he probably would. You talk about our loyalty to streamers the only loyalty you should have as a gambler is towards yourself, I never met any of the people here probably never will but dont see the big evil that you guys do.

as for the links i think ive used nicks link once i have actually used Nicola's site the most (oh look she doesnt stream) and probably dazza g site as well.

i dont know for sure but a lot of this boils down to the certain dislike of a few streamers Nick being one of em 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ban online casinostreaming said:

The ASA are looking into the issue of streamers streaming live gambling content during the day lets hope we get some positive feedback ! 

 

 

Thank you for contacting the ASA.  Please take this response as confirmation that we have received your enquiry and that it has been assigned to a member of our team.
 
We will try to respond as soon as we can.  Our aim is that one of our team will respond in more detail within ten working days from receipt of your enquiry.  However, please bear in mind that at times of high demand we may not be able to respond to you as quickly as you, or we, would wish.  Please be assured that every effort is made to respond to you as quickly as we can.
 
For information on our procedures and the action we can take on complaints please see our leaflet Your complaint.
 
The Advertising Standards Authority Ltd, Registered Number 0733214
The Advertising Standards Authority (Broadcast) Ltd, Registered Number 5130991
The Committee of Advertising Practice Ltd, Registered Number 8310744
The Broadcast Committee of Advertising Practice Ltd, Registered Number 5126412
 
Registered Office: Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6QT

 

With respect, that is just an automated email acknowledging that you wrote to them and that your enquiry has been assigned to one of their staff which is slightly different to them actually looking into the matter of live gambling content on social media.

Besides, I do hope that the ASA looks at my streams because I am confident that everything complies to their guidelines which I have fully read. 

The main purpose of the ASA is to make sure adverts are not misleading and represent a true reflection of what is being advertised.

I could even pay the ASA to look at my website / stream (not cheap!!!!) and they will advise me if everything is compliant and suggest improvements. In other words, they don't just slam fines or shut channels for the sake of it unless you repeatedly ignore them.

Edit: ignore that because they actually no longer offer this service.

Edited by Slotplayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Ban online casinostreaming said:

@Ziggy Fair play mate for admitting this and no doubt 90% of these people who watch this crap are addicts in one way or another. They are just like sheep though who wont admit it as they seem to have this loyalty towards the un real person behind the web cam who they think they are friends with, But they arnt in any way just slowly being seduced to sign up to casinos and play slots., Ask Nick slots if you could pop round for a cup of tea see what he says ? 

Strange that you should mention that. Only last month I met up with one of my viewers for a few bevvies and have already made arrangements to see others when they are down in London where I live.

And didn't @LetsGiveItASpin not have viewers round during his stream, and met up with them too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2018 at 3:22 PM, Slotplayer said:

 

With respect, that is just an automated email acknowledging that you wrote to them and that your enquiry has been assigned to one of their staff which is slightly different to them actually looking into the matter of live gambling content on social media.

Besides, I do hope that the ASA looks at my streams because I am confident that everything complies to their guidelines which I have fully read. 

The main purpose of the ASA is to make sure adverts are not misleading and represent a true reflection of what is being advertised.

I could even pay the ASA to look at my website / stream (not cheap!!!!) and they will advise me if everything is compliant and suggest improvements. In other words, they don't just slam fines or shut channels for the sake of it unless you repeatedly ignore them.

Edit: ignore that because they actually no longer offer this service.

@Slotplayer Appreciate the feedback are we talking again ? Glad to have you back on board. keep it going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2018 at 3:50 PM, Slotplayer said:

Strange that you should mention that. Only last month I met up with one of my viewers for a few bevvies and have already made arrangements to see others when they are down in London where I live.

And didn't @LetsGiveItASpin not have viewers round during his stream, and met up with them too?

@Slotspinner you enjoy playing slots fair enough, you say you are in control of your gambling even though you have had problems fair enough.  

 

Why do you feel the need to set up a web cam and film yourself playing slots ? and potentially to get kids and vulnerable people into gambling (Obviously not intentional but this is happening and you are adding to the problem), why not just play slots and enjoy it yourself ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello this is to everyone (not just the haters !) 

 

If you have a issue with what is happening online with streamers and over the top advertising that is currently happening in the UK or think you as a streamer can improve things, Please see the link below and the stats are shocking 2.3 million people in the UK with a gambling problem !!! With a focus on better protection to Children. 

 

Please please take the time to reply in the link by 31st March 2018 with your concerns, and these are the sort of people who can get these issues to be discussed in the UK parliament. 

 

Please note I do not support Labour i am not a labour voter and do not promote labour in any way. I am not associated with the Labour party in any way. 

 

http://www.tom-watson.com/gambling

Edited by Ban online casinostreaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ban online casinostreaming said:

@Slotspinner you enjoy playing slots fair enough, you say you are in control of your gambling even though you have had problems fair enough.  

 

Why do you feel the need to set up a web cam and film yourself playing slots ? and potentially to get kids and vulnerable people into gambling (Obviously not intentional but this is happening and you are adding to the problem), why not just play slots and enjoy it yourself ?  

For a start I never had problems. I stopped for a while before it may have turned into a problem. In other words the opposite of what a problem gambler would do.

I play my slots and stream it because I enjoy doing this. Kids and problem gamblers shouldn't be watching me but because they may, I don't believe that others shouldn't be able to watch it.

Supermarkets don't stop selling alcohol because an alcoholic may buy  from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

For a start I never had problems. I stopped for a while before it may have turned into a problem. In other words the opposite of what a problem gambler would do.

I play my slots and stream it because I enjoy doing this. Kids and problem gamblers shouldn't be watching me but because they may, I don't believe that others shouldn't be able to watch it.

Supermarkets don't stop selling alcohol because an alcoholic may buy  from them.

Yep, and drug lords won't stop distributing heroin because a drug addict might buy it. That's your logic basically. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Yep, and drug lords won't stop distributing heroin because a drug addict might buy it. That's your logic basically. 

Not really because drugs are illegal unlike alcohol and gambling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

Not really because drugs are illegal unlike alcohol and gambling.

@Slotplayer Not all drugs are illegal and underage drinking and underage gambling is illegal and underage people are watching your streams. you are live streaming at unacceptable times during the day like many others and by what your doing you are pulling underage people into gambling. How ever it needs to be the ASA, you tube, authority's  etc that need to sort this issue out as asking the streamers to do it and come up with more responsible behavior is like asking the North Koreans to embrace capitalism ! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ban online casinostreaming said:

@Slotplayer Not all drugs are illegal and underage drinking and underage gambling is illegal and underage people are watching your streams. you are live streaming at unacceptable times during the day like many others and by what your doing you are pulling underage people into gambling. How ever it needs to be the ASA, you tube, authority's  etc that need to sort this issue out as asking the streamers to do it and come up with more responsible behavior is like asking the North Koreans to embrace capitalism ! 

 

 

Well the drug that a drug lord would supply are highly illegal in this Country and most others in the world. We are referring to heroin after all for goodness sake!!!

With regards the timing that I stream, our 08:30 in the morning is somebody else 20:30 in the evening, or 21:30 in the evening, or 22:30 in the evening or even 01:30 in morning.

Your argument about the time of my stream would have weight if I streamed on UK television, but I stream on a world wide network for a global audience.

Edited by Slotplayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

Not really because drugs are illegal unlike alcohol and gambling.

Drugs are legal in certain places (Class B at least). We all know, however, why gambling and alcohol is deemed legal, same as guns in the US. This is an endless argument, let's stick to our own opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Drugs are legal in certain places (Class B at least). We all know, however, why gambling and alcohol is deemed legal, same as guns in the US. This is an endless argument, let's stick to our own opinions.

It was you that said that my argument was based that it is good for heroin to be dealt. Read it back.....

Edited by Slotplayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now