So is hampus actually leaving?😦

bolidenplan

I haven't watched in a while, came back to lurk a couple of streams back and caught up on the current situation, massively down for the year and liquidity of funds are an issue (Or my understanding is that Kim has t6he funds but its not cash or in  Skrill) .

For me it felt like there was tension after the huge win on Tuesday and then the decision to do a high stakes bonus hunt with the win from Money Train 3, I get that there was wagering and the like, it just felt like maybe there was a difference of opinion on if they should have done the bonus hunt at all. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Radjenovic said:

I haven't watched in a while, came back to lurk a couple of streams back and caught up on the current situation, massively down for the year and liquidity of funds are an issue (Or my understanding is that Kim has t6he funds but its not cash or in  Skrill) .

For me it felt like there was tension after the huge win on Tuesday and then the decision to do a high stakes bonus hunt with the win from Money Train 3, I get that there was wagering and the like, it just felt like maybe there was a difference of opinion on if they should have done the bonus hunt at all. 

I don`t think it was just cause of Tuesday`s tension. Anyway we`ll understand everyrhing soon

2 hours ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Hampe left for Sweden and will never return!!

Jokes aside, we're both back tonight :D  It's been a few volatile months and honestly it's getting stressful for both of us. Let's hope for some really good sessions soon.

We appreciate everything you guys do, and at least you're showing us the realistic side of gambling; it's just a shame the realistic side usually sucks!

Here's hoping your fortune starts on an upward curve asap - Hampus has been a great addition to the stream imo, and any people trolling him because the streams gambling luck has gone south is undeserved; he's a great guy and fun part of the team. Positive support can bring positive results.

Hope there's a Max Win with your name on it soon!

Edited by dagreenblazer
  • 2 weeks later...