CROFOTTIE

world cup early bet Morocco - Croatia tip 2 @ 2.07

2/5 small  I think croatia is underestimated here and these odds rise last 2 days to this that i have to take. Marocco start midfield player got a big knee injurie yesterday night and will be missed. Croatia still should have best midfield in the world with brozovic, kovcacic modric and our form in 2022 been top 3 in europe definetly and i have no reason to belive wont continue. First match allways hard but we allways play well vs african teams and hope it continues. Morocco fired coach who qualified em there so i dont think the new one can do better. gl

Edited by Luka Taraba
  • 4 months later...

16.04 Rijeka vs Hajduk 
croatia 1st league
my bet rijeka draw no bet @1.75 4/5 higher medium
Looking at the table the odds make sense but have to keep in mind that rijeka is fighting hard for 3rd spot while hajduk is pretty comfortbale 2nd. 
Most important for this bet is that hajduk miss livaja ( by far best player) and krovinovic ( important starting midfielder). Hajduk without livaja is at best midtable. Also for hajduk this is their traditional toughest visit. gl