CROFOTTIE

Today Gorica-Osijek tip away +0,0 @1,84 3/5 These odds last years would been hard to get but due to bad osijek start and very bad stats when visiting gorica this is what we get, i feel pretty safe with a dnb. Gorica is very bad momentum, new coach and juric upfornt surely will help them but  osijek is far superior on player quality and they begin to show since bjelica was sacked.  Osijek do miss skoric today but thats not a minus to me as i talked to a coach this week inside an A league team and they base their atacks on him :D. Mierez finaly scored for osijek and he is putting huge preasure on their defense. Must been said that osijek didnt win here in 4 years but those years gorica was allways strong and good and now they aint. gl

Edited by Luka Taraba

in 2h Rijeka-sibenik tip away +0,75 @1,77 2/5 pitty the +1 didnt hold up for a biger stake than this. Rijeka is by far worst curently in the league, their defense is swiss cheese and untill i see different i will go against them, imo 1 point for them is a positive score no matter what coach says. Rijeka still miss 6 guys from starting or close rotation while sibenik only vidovic. Sibenik has most draws in the league and i think thats a realistic score here. Anyhow i dont see 2+ difference for rijeka. gl

• 2 weeks later...

croatia cup today 16_00 Jarmina-Dinamo zagreb tip away -5,25 @1.7 bet365 2/5 small due to small limits and lack of asian market

Jarmina is very low amateur lvl and they got mad luck by getting their sponsor club in draw. It will be a friendly match without injurie potential i am sure. They got best grass till 1st league i been told and will help dinamo to play real soccer. Dinamo is champions league group team but this 11 wont have too many of starters actualy. Still this 11 would be neck in neck with hajduk for 1st place imo as dinamo has a huge roster loaded with quality. Drmic will be on the lookout for many goals as he wanna be first 11. imo close to double digit win here. gl

starting in 25min Dinamo zagreb-slaven tip home -1,5 @1,7 2/5 small 

On exchanges you can get these odds. Dinamo is his world alone for sure but they didnt train together much and i have mixed feeling for it. On the other side, they play salzburg in 4 days so they gotta win for atmosphere. I think its a fair small stake here. gl

15:00 Rijeka hajduk over 2.5 @1.84 3/5 smed Happy to see odds recovered a bit and that the weather forecast is oke. Rijeka is surely worst in the league now but under new coach in last match ( his first home one) they showed alot of life. They started very strong first half and sibenik gk was man of the match!!. I expect a similiar start today as i doubt they will be happy with a point. Hope frigan gets the start bcs i see him as their best atacker. Their defense is still swiss chese and they cant relay on it, at this point they must score more than conceed. Hajduk starts their matches similiary strong first 15-20min then falls off, thats why i take this bet pregame and not live...i see good chances that the opening goal comes in first opening hour. Guests definetly have their strenght in atack and their weaker part by a margin is the defense. Both teams only play for win here and having in mind the fire under them i see a good match with goals. gl

basketbal ABA league 17:00 Cibona-Partizan tip away -18,5@1,83 2/5 small Basketball rarely offers me value but start of the season is the moment. Cibona barely surviving, need to make club public sell or whatever, anyhow small salaries and small players, small number of fans too. Partizan big rival and never stronger. They got the best europe coach of all time in obradovic and super big/strong roster. I see partizan win each quater and one super heavy.gl

19:05 Croatia 1st league Hajduk-varteks tip home -1,25 @1,9 3/5 smed Hajduk missing 2 midfield players but seems they aint starters anyhow ( will be felt in rotation). Missing also kalinic upfornt but he aint starter in my book. Hajduk at home should be force anyhow and this hendicap is real with full teams, thing is that varazdin miss 6 starters!! , best player and atacker will be a huge blow. gl

LIVE gorica 0 0 hajduk tip over 1,0 @1,75 2/5 small Wanted smed but due to red gotta diel it down a bit. First 25min was nothing from either team then match got rly good open and chances everyhwere. 2nd ht started decent and then pk which was missed, wanted to see how gorica will play with man down with possesion and its been offesnive , trying to score and win 3p finaly. gl

• 2 weeks later...

youth league apolonia u19-Hajduk u19 tip under 3,5 1,9 3/5 smed Hajduk traveled 2 days till there with overnight stop, home defiently not some big outsider here +1,5 good too imo. Hajduk reported very hard and uneven pitch, will be hard to play fast fotbal, probably long balls awating all match long. First match in a 2leg one i expect more tight plays.gl

championsleague handball Zagreb-Wisla tip away -1,5 @1,85 2/5 small From time to time i like a handball bet, here zagreb will have to play in varazdin ( 100km away) bcs there is a concert in their arena. I think home court advantge will evaporate. wisla clearly better team here.  gl

Today croatia 1st sibenik varazdin tip away +0.0 1.8 3/5 smed
Home miss 2 standard defenders away sego but thats few rounds now. Varazdin plays maybe best footbal of all league, very fluid modern fotbal. Home got 10draws from 14matches and i see this lines therefor as pretty safe. Away is definetly better team.