[GAME PROMO] Mad Cars (Push Gaming)

Kim surely due a win soon he has my vote!

Leovegas - 100x

As for the game itself, seems pretty volatile not my favorite game took me quite a while to bonus the game for it only to pay 8x!

Managed to get 100x on my second session which is attached. I did enjoy playing the game would be one to try again in the future for sure!

Screenshot_20220801-083224_LeoVegas.jpg

Hampus will win, no question. 
From what I have seen, the top (gold) gamble rarely comes in if you buy the random bonus feature. Perhaps making it like big bamboo and making it possible to gamble it up would make the game more fun. Anything worse then the top bonus seems just bad. What also would make it better in my opinion is a special feature like the car in Fat Banker, something to give hope even if the bonus did not went great. Im also unsure if anything less than the top bonus is able to upgrade to the top. If not, make that a thing. Yeah good day

Hampe will win ofc!

I like the game, it feels like the maxwin is reachable not like many other slots where the potential is never met.
The only downside is when you buy the bonus is that you know what feature you're going to get by counting to 7 much like big bamboo when it was first relesed, but they fixed that in a couple of weeks so I guess they will do it on this one aswell. :)

Firstly I think Kim will win. I know Hampus is usually the saver but today I choose Kim.

I didn't like this game at first then the cars started appearing and I felt drawn in. And those collecting cars are just wonderful! Definately one I'll be playing again after this nice little win. 

Only criticism is the base game can be rather dead

My entry 545x on 20p -leovegas

Beautiful win for once!

Screenshot_20220801-232546.thumb.png.5baa8f773e57218ae9c0e4c60be2e974.png

OK, so i wasn't convinced on this game concept for the first 100 spins and it just seemed to be a money sponge, to the point where the base game was paying so bad that i nearly gave up and put it on the ban list! 

Im glad i didn't! managed to hit 167x on 20p! 

What a game! I may have just got lucky on my first bonus but i can see where all the RTP is kept!

Graphics i feel a little squashed and the play board could do with being better lit, it all seems a bit dull.

Playability wise i hated the base game and loved the bonus.. i ran away after my hit but would i give it another go. Yes i think i will. 

Good concept and good to see something different.

Cheers

Damo

934067549_Screenshot2022-08-02at00_24_23.png

1495330502_Screenshot2022-08-02at00_23_57.png