Slots are seriously getting too hard to bonus

I love slotting, I really do! And I love trying new games. But when you literally do 1500+ spins without a bonus, I seriously don’t think providers are being fair.

hacksaw’s known to be hard to bonus, but this new game, Outlaws Inc - 1000 spins, and then another 520 without a bonus.

deposited = $500.

spins = 1520.

stake = $0.60

balance over = $0.

bonuses = fuckall.

…Disappointing :(

6DB61FD2-7DCF-42E1-80EC-75227E9929AC.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Been saying this since last year  , the norm players have been forgotten about in new slot land and unless you make a good living and can afford it then all good and well but the norm working class with a 9 to 5 job has been well and truly left behind   they all forget though that we were all here years ahead of the streamers and we put or got them were they are now. The slot's nowadays or most of them have no or little base game and it's all about the feature , ny advice is boycott the slots and if you want to or have to gamble then place your money on sportsbetting.  There will come a day when you will get the slot makers / providers begging you for business and to play their slots , if and when that day comes then you should tell them where to shove em     🙂

I wish you well pal        :-)

On 17/06/2022 at 23:48, DStan1991 said:

I love slotting, I really do! And I love trying new games. But when you literally do 1500+ spins without a bonus, I seriously don’t think providers are being fair.

hacksaw’s known to be hard to bonus, but this new game, Outlaws Inc - 1000 spins, and then another 520 without a bonus.

deposited = $500.

spins = 1520.

stake = $0.60

balance over = $0.

bonuses = fuckall.

…Disappointing :(

6DB61FD2-7DCF-42E1-80EC-75227E9929AC.jpg

You are just unlucky as me lately.
Or I should say this is how I run for a year now. Ripping every deposit with low amount of bonuses and even the ones I get pay 20x. Meanwhile my brother got 4 explorers 3 times in a last few months with some other huge wins. Its gambling.

Hopefully the luck turns around.