Help from the community

kezcon

Hi all, my username on twitch is beefy_mark, YouTube Mark Connelly I am a big fan of Letsgiveitaspin @ slotspinner streams, I don't really chat much but I have been watching for quite a few years via Twitch & YouTube. I am sorry in advance if this is against community guidelines.... However... I have recently split from the Mrs of 8 years, I have been in and of hospital since 2004 regarding a knee injury which now I need  a knee replacement as I am now the right age, I have been made redundant from my job and now I have external keyboard for my laptop as its that old just like my phone I can even get the new update on iphone 6 :(  I am wanting to get my online store back up and running on shopify but there are arrears and shopify have done the best they can but I really I really want to give this store another go and I was wondering if you guys could share my go fund me page on your social media from viewers to streamers.... I have had shitty luck this year (probs like most) however I am normally a fighter and get through day by day however its just getting harder and harder--- I am legit hence why its on go fund me the bank has to match the owner of the project.

I am sorry if I did break the community rules but I am lonely and only had this community to turn too as you've been apart of me for the last 2/3 years thanks in advance  if you can share my link 

https://gofund.me/3aae9e59