High Stakes Poker Season 9 -- Featuring Kim Hultman From LetsGiveItASpin

High Stakes Poker Ep.6 Goes Live TONIGHT

This will be the last episode I'm in, hopefully I'll come back again though😍

Finally High Stakes Poker Season 9 Ep.2 is here! The first episode is set to air on PokerGo.com at 2 AM CET Tuesday (Feb 22nd) and we'll do a watch party on Letsgiveitaspin's Twitch and YouTube stream. Just remember you'll have to have your own PokerGo account to watch along with us. 

The players in the first episode are: Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Patrik Antonius, Tom Dwan, Daniel Negreanu, James Bord, Koray Aldemir and our hero Kim Hultman (LetsGiveItASpin). Kim will be in about 1/3 of the episode today but we will still watch it.

While watching we'll have a timer on the screen to show where we are, if you're ahead of us please don't share spoilers in the chat. 

If you can't make the watch party, you can still watch all the episodes on demand as soon as they've aired. Also feel free to discuss hands etc. in this thread.

Can't wait to watch it all with you, let's hope for some proper ding dings 😍❤️

• Like 4
  • Trophy 1
  • Get in! 7
  • DrJoofy changed the title to High Stakes Poker Season 9 -- Featuring Kim Hultman From LetsGiveItASpin

Honestly mate you did yourself proud! its easy to say in hindsight that you should have called that flush hand but I still think the fold there where was the right call. you had the #3 best flush hand and there was full house potential on the board. I think you dropping those chips before the river showed him you were weak and allowed him to play against the player rather than the hand. 

That hand with phil ivey though! ouch!! I think betting the flop was the right move as even though you had the pair of Kings any extra card could have changed it. 

but in total you done really well, just got unlucky with some outcomes mate! 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, musab said:

when it gonna be in youtube?

Not on YouTube, will see if I can do some highlights but otherwise only on PokerGo

17 hours ago, Munkytron12 said:

@LetsGiveItASpin I can't believe the line up mate. Must have been so surreal to see them all at the the same table as you.

Also loved the AJ likes your hair... king of the slots... don't think Gabe was convinced 🤣

Haha, it was my dream to be there and it was sure surreal, people said I was shaking and that wasn't because I was bluffing but because I got to meet all the legends that I've been watching for 15 years :D 

Love the commentators