Dirty Ladbrokes (& Betfair)

Some UK people may have seen this on BBC news today, though thought I'd post to help publicise the dirtiness of Ladbrokes in rinsing the Government's Furlough Scheme for Businesses - apparently their revenues were unchanged during 2020 with them still posting profit, 2021 has already seen an 8% revenue increase, yet Ladbrokes are still responsible for one of the top 20 largest furlough claims totalling £102m!! Betfred claimed about half this amount, despite again posting profits for both years.

I was relatively pleased to see my provider William Hill did also claim but has already repaid back the £27m it borrowed and the only 1 who deserves a mention of any sort of integrity is Paddy Power who apparently had the decency to not apply for any furlough assistance at all, and didn't show the greed that Ladbrokes did.

Link to full BBC article as follows:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59900249