[COMPETITION] Caribbean Anne 2 (Kalamba Games)

Skylined87

So. At first this game was pretty dear for me. Then I got a lovely basegame hit of over 100x so I carried on. I think the basegame hits with all the multipliers can be where the money is. It's not a game I'm likely to play much but I do like how the bonuses work and there is so much potential!

253.4x Leovegas @40p

Screenshot_20220116-122157.png

On 11/01/2022 at 09:15, Skylined87 said:

Actually why I excluded UK in the first round is because I couldn't see the slot being available for UK. But now seeing this, I've amended the promo terms, so your entry will be valid and / or anyone else from UK that plays and posts.

Just seen this,  sweeeet, nice one :D 

Here is my entry,

208x / 0,4eur stake (played 11.1.‎2022, ‏‎16:24)

I rate it 4/10, otherwise it would be 3/10, but the grind for the feature in basegame is quite innovative.

I ran about 1500 spins, of which over 1000 was with play money to test it out properly. Basically it is a bonus buy slot for the max potential via feature, which is tedious.

The basegame runs like a slot with 50k X max win, which makes it quite unplayable in basegame. For an average player it gives too bad of a run for the money. Furthermore, I do not fancy bonus buys from this provider, knowing that bonus buys are ridiculously volatile from previous slots.

With this volatility, I would expect the minimum stake to be 0,1eur or denomination of currency in order to slow down the swift removal of funds from accounts.

caribbean anne2.png

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
3 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

image.png <- cause of this. Gameplay was still in promo period and as you all know I do give some leeway time to time in this promotions :) 

Fair enough, but this is the 2nd time ive been booted off the leaderboard and didnt manage to win a random draw either, after a late entry - kinda sucks.... (the other time was during the Mental promo)

congrats to the winners!

23 hours ago, BludMoon said:

Fair enough, but this is the 2nd time ive been booted off the leaderboard and didnt manage to win a random draw either, after a late entry - kinda sucks.... (the other time was during the Mental promo)

congrats to the winners!

Ouch... this sucks.

There are couple last minute posters here :) results aren't mostly from the same day either

• 4 weeks later...