[COMPETITION] Sands Of Eternity & Merlin's Fortune (Slotmill)

Skylined87

1382x / Merlin's Fortune / 0.20c
Both games are impressive so will definitely look out for this provider again. Merlin's Fortune for me was more enjoyable to play overall, balance didnt rip as much and the extra scatters somewhat help in the bonus. The 15x feature buy on both games was fun to play and seem to run on and cold for me in different sessions.
Both have good graphics, music, and autoplay settings, although on Sands, the bonus round has a small issue between spins which is quite noticeable. I hit a 750x on Sands (7/10) but not much else. Merlins (8.5/10) was luckier for me, hit quite a few 4/500x's.

1,382 x Merlin's Fortune.jpg

8 hours ago, mrclean said:

I am already out of the top 5 from leaderboard so you don't have to worry about my bet size bro😂

Was pointing it out so you had time if you wanted to re-enter(as I got caught out in the past with the same), not expecting to ever win a big win prize with a 300x entry..

Shocked no one hit the 7500x

59 minutes ago, teckiwi said:

Was pointing it out so you had time if you wanted to re-enter(as I got caught out in the past with the same), not expecting to ever win a big win prize with a 300x entry..

Shocked no one hit the 7500x

well, I learned not to chase a leaderboard win here. big boys with unlimited bankroll comes always in the last day and push up the prize worth limit over 1000x

• Like 1
  • Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic