Sadly another one bites the dust

Play n Go has sadly killed another one of our favourites - Rise of Olympus.

I've played this on three occasions recently, for about 1000 spins each. Takes me at least 12 "Wrath of Olympus" 's to get into the bonus.
Not just that, it takes longer to get a "Wrath of Olympus" too. Which usually happened every 30-40 spins.
And finally, here's the kicker - when you eventually get into the bonus - you get the loveliest 4 drop bonus, giving you a cool 30x.

First Reactoonz got nerfed, then Wild Frames, then Moon Princess and now Rise of Olympus.

Seems Play n Go gets away with changing games, without any consequences...

• Sad 1

I never knew this was a thing until I experienced it with a couple of my favourite games, including the old South Park games ( I read on Coinbuzz that they had been removed entirely now, which was a bit of a gut punch, as they were my top 2 slots). I think it happened with Ruby Slippers as well. Or I just became very unlucky. Not sure.

I've found this in the last couple of months, so can't be coincidence, surely...I play Reactoonz 1 & 2 pretty much daily, usually £60, 60p spins. In the last year I had so many good bonuses, in total around 15 1000x hits and a lot of 4-500x hits...since November, still doing the very same strategy I've only hit a handful of bonuses...with pretty much all of them being gash. It was with regret I've now binned them off!