I stopped gambling but it didn't work out - I lost everything to Evolution Gaming

Hi,

I wanna continue sharing my story here. I wish nobody will make same mistakes I did.

I posted here few months ago that I quit gambling, but I couldn't do that. I still played maybe 10k-15k after that post. Now I haven't played maybe for a one month and it feels good, but I still get that feeling every week that I should play more. But I know, I can't do that. I'm a gambling addict.

I've played 15-20 years. Mostly 1-5e bets and usually won nothing. I've lost about 10k-20k every year. There hasn't been a profitable year. I don't know how it is even possible. I lost my interest in slots because they've never paid anything bigger.

A year ago I found Crazy Time and started winning basically every week, over one month. I thought I found a strategy that works and made profit about 20k. I played with 10e bets (only two bonuses at a time, so bigger bets but less bonuses covered). Then in the beginning of this year I started losing and quit playing the game, but came back after one month. Then I won again 10k, hitting 500x with 20e bet. I was up to about 25k.

Then I started losing like crazy. After that win I've played it almost every week, but haven't won a single win over 100x. I lost that 25k + maybe 30k more. I know it's my own stupidity - I'm an addict - but I'm also really disappointed on this game. I've got those bonuses hundreds of times, but every single time the result is almost the lowest possible. Or how many times I've left the game and it started giving 200x, 500x, or what ever??... Is it just my own bad luck or is the game rigged? I don't share my opinion in this post. The history of the spins available online is the worst thing in the world for players like me.

One month ago I thought I play one more time what ever happens. It was a big mistake. I deposited 1k and got Crazy Time with 7x multi (20e bet), but chose again the lowest possible option only gaining +2000e. The highest win was 700x. I ended up playing the whole money, because I only got up 1k and I was already down a fortune...

I always feel that I get into that "limbo" when playing that game. It feels that the game designed to avoid everything I play. It's a fucking horrible feeling. Maybe it's just my bad luck, but it's something unbelievable... I was depressed about one week from that session. I feel so stupid, but I know I have an addiction. I've tried to close everything and it helps a little.

So now, this is my second attempt to stop gambling. I try my best to stay away from that road. Just saying to everybody, stay away from big bets. It's the deadliest thing to do. And f**k you @Evolution Gaming Official. I've probably your most loyal customer but you never give anything back. And maybe it's good that you didn't. Fun is gone, money is gone and I have to stop.

Take care people, stay away from big bets.

• Like 2
  • Boom 1
  • Sad 2
11 minutes ago, Jeroen83 said:

Take some note of these video's, and honestly convince yourself if any of these points this guy makes, is relative to you. When i read your story, you just cant stop. When you had a chance to win back the lost, you kept going. You blame basicly the provider for playing something yourself, which is not there to cash your pockets, but a business. Obviously they will look twice at the repeated winners here and there and see how they could do it different. 

You will need discipline to overcome to craving. It's basicly your mind making shit up to justify the playing. Oh a 10 cant hurt. Or a 200 i can miss. Think of the enjoyment you will have, etc. In order to overcome this, well, try to work for 2 weeks without gambling, and compare the timespan you feel now and the timespan in 2 weeks on how you feel. Key here is having distraction. 

Wether that will be a walk in the park, a workout, having a job, seeking different hobby's, whacking off, it all relies on you on what will work best. Strong tip of advice: watching streamers gamble, or lurking on forums because your bored or you need your fix, is'nt going to work. There's so many people stating oh you withhold me from any more gambling etc but it's like a alcoholic going into a pub sitting next to drinkers, while chugging water.

Seek professional help; Really folks do this for a living and had a proper study on it. I personally believe in willpower or simply put discipline in order to be succesfull. If you cant withstand the heat then perhaps give your bank accounts, credit cards etc etc etc towards a relative or someone who you can trust for you not to play. I've spoken to quite serious addicts in my life, at some point their lives will be back to normal again,

but its like the losing of a loved one. The pain will fade away over time, but the missing still exists. You need to find a way to live with this in your life. Giving it a place. Or simply set budgets to what you can afford or lose. Other then that you crossed a line already and getting back to that is impossible. The years and years of R&D has gotten you; and your trapped. Get out while you see the oppertunity to that.

Good luck.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 14/11/2021 at 18:21, terror_82 said:

Hi,

I wanna continue sharing my story here. I wish nobody will make same mistakes I did.

I posted here few months ago that I quit gambling, but I couldn't do that. I still played maybe 10k-15k after that post. Now I haven't played maybe for a one month and it feels good, but I still get that feeling every week that I should play more. But I know, I can't do that. I'm a gambling addict.

I've played 15-20 years. Mostly 1-5e bets and usually won nothing. I've lost about 10k-20k every year. There hasn't been a profitable year. I don't know how it is even possible. I lost my interest in slots because they've never paid anything bigger.

A year ago I found Crazy Time and started winning basically every week, over one month. I thought I found a strategy that works and made profit about 20k. I played with 10e bets (only two bonuses at a time, so bigger bets but less bonuses covered). Then in the beginning of this year I started losing and quit playing the game, but came back after one month. Then I won again 10k, hitting 500x with 20e bet. I was up to about 25k.

Then I started losing like crazy. After that win I've played it almost every week, but haven't won a single win over 100x. I lost that 25k + maybe 30k more. I know it's my own stupidity - I'm an addict - but I'm also really disappointed on this game. I've got those bonuses hundreds of times, but every single time the result is almost the lowest possible. Or how many times I've left the game and it started giving 200x, 500x, or what ever??... Is it just my own bad luck or is the game rigged? I don't share my opinion in this post. The history of the spins available online is the worst thing in the world for players like me.

One month ago I thought I play one more time what ever happens. It was a big mistake. I deposited 1k and got Crazy Time with 7x multi (20e bet), but chose again the lowest possible option only gaining +2000e. The highest win was 700x. I ended up playing the whole money, because I only got up 1k and I was already down a fortune...

I always feel that I get into that "limbo" when playing that game. It feels that the game designed to avoid everything I play. It's a fucking horrible feeling. Maybe it's just my bad luck, but it's something unbelievable... I was depressed about one week from that session. I feel so stupid, but I know I have an addiction. I've tried to close everything and it helps a little.

So now, this is my second attempt to stop gambling. I try my best to stay away from that road. Just saying to everybody, stay away from big bets. It's the deadliest thing to do. And f**k you @Evolution Gaming Official. I've probably your most loyal customer but you never give anything back. And maybe it's good that you didn't. Fun is gone, money is gone and I have to stop.

Take care people, stay away from big bets.

Keep on trying bro...u will make it...if not, visit a psychotherapist to have a better approach to your case...