Historical Reality - Erich Topp - Das XBoot (Nolimit City).

Hi ... ,

A slot directly inspired by historical and real facts during the Second World War.

The famous Nazi submarines ... In German it is Unterseeboot, in abbreviation it is U-Boots.

Admiral Dönitz commanding this submarine army with the strategy of the wolf pack against the allied supply convoys.

And in this slot, obviously the great bonus is called the Wolf Pack Spins (!)

A great resemblance to Erich Topp, famous submarine commander .

A lot of research work for this Provider ... The swastika badges are obviously erased.

Nolimit if you read me, when a game about the USA Civil War ?!? with the battle of Gettysburg mixed with Lieutenant Colonel Custer and his 7th Cavalry Regiment  That would be great, with three bonuses to choose from: a northerner, a southerner and an Indian.

dasxboot.jpg

Capture d’écran (424).png

• Like 1
  • Trophy 1
3 hours ago, CGDL said:

I have a soft spot for Nolimit City slots (you can find all of them here) exactly because of reasons such as you made clear for the Das xBoot slot, @Esner Apulin. Their attention to details is stellar. 

Thanks for the link , i didn't saw before... An excellent & great job (!) CGDL.

In the same idea , Fire in the Hole with the Wild Mining .

The General Mining Act of 1872 is a US federal law of May 10, 1872 that allows and governs the prospecting and mining of precious metals by prospectors. It sets the framework for the acquisition and operation of gold, but also silver and copper mines.

GG.

Capture d’écran (425).png

Capture d’écran (426).png