letsgiveitaspin BANNED from Malta land based?

casio

8 minutes ago, Joppezzz said:

Lol Blanco got screwed for like 800e on a hand versus Hampus around on 01:25. Hampus hadn't him covered nearly a close. Dealer just pushes all the chips to Hampus without even counting it.

I didn't notice this, are you sure? They tend to have a pretty good idea about chip counts.

To be fair this is the first land based stream ever where we leave with money, I think total it was like 2k down which is very good in comparison :D 

• Like 1
  • Trophy 1
14 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

I didn't notice this, are you sure? They tend to have a pretty good idea about chip counts.

To be fair this is the first land based stream ever where we leave with money, I think total it was like 2k down which is very good in comparison :D 

Yea, Blanco has like 2.4k behind and Hampus has like 1.1k when Blanco has bet 200 and Hampus has raised to 700.  But sure total losses overall not so bad 😎