How this is possible

Daks

9 minutes ago, Ghesous said:

Its just a delay when playing mobile.

I have the same problem with BlackJack. When playing on a PC I don’t have any delay..

Cash hunt seemed to activate over 10 seconds before the wheel hits it.  The video quality is perfect. The video stream didn't try to recover the latency. It's a bug in their software - websocket sent the information about the bonus too early.

7 minutes ago, Make said:

Cash hunt seemed to activate over 10 seconds before the wheel hits it.  The video quality is perfect. The video stream didn't try to recover the latency. It's a bug in their software - websocket sent the information about the bonus too early.

I’ve had delays of two full hands.

The dealer keeps dealing and I can keep betting, the game goes on with the normal buttons. BUT the video is delayed. 

A refresh solves the problem for a few hands but then it just slowly get a delay again.

No point of playing these games anymore. They have tightened the screws and you can see that people don't play those games that much anymore. People are losing too much. As you see in the picture, today 3x CT bonus (max win 300x) with total payout of 100k. I mean total payout divided with all the players. Of course they do this once per week 50x bonus to set the baits for dumb people. 

Probably it's because their newest games Gonzo Live and Cash or Crash are absolutely failures and they need more money.

If someone's interested, my bot has collected data of about 300k spins of Crazy Time (about 7 months). One little detail is that there hasn't been a single 50x number 10 in that time period. Not a single. So every week they're giving 25x-50x some bonus, but number 10 with massive multiplier has disappeared. It's computer-based, motorized wheel with unfair odds. Tells a lot about this business.

Näyttökuva 2021-10-3 kello 13.07.28.png

Edited by Stevej
On 03/10/2021 at 12:23, Stevej said:

No point of playing these games anymore. They have tightened the screws and you can see that people don't play those games that much anymore. People are losing too much. As you see in the picture, today 3x CT bonus (max win 300x) with total payout of 100k. I mean total payout divided with all the players. Of course they do this once per week 50x bonus to set the baits for dumb people. 

Probably it's because their newest games Gonzo Live and Cash or Crash are absolutely failures and they need more money.

If someone's interested, my bot has collected data of about 300k spins of Crazy Time (about 7 months). One little detail is that there hasn't been a single 50x number 10 in that time period. Not a single. So every week they're giving 25x-50x some bonus, but number 10 with massive multiplier has disappeared. It's computer-based, motorized wheel with unfair odds. Tells a lot about this business.

Näyttökuva 2021-10-3 kello 13.07.28.png

saaatana u little piru child. u had me at unfair odds. how??????? if u smart and make BOT how smart u are to say unfair when you smart enough to under stand RTP

i again say RTP.  olla munaa the size of balls people make to have smart comment the copy paste information from world wideweb

11 hours ago, FckrTardio said:

saaatana u little piru child. u had me at unfair odds. how??????? if u smart and make BOT how smart u are to say unfair when you smart enough to under stand RTP

i again say RTP.  olla munaa the size of balls people make to have smart comment the copy paste information from world wideweb

Eipä siinä. Onnee peleihin!

38 minutes ago, Stevej said:

Today morning 50x CT => 5000x max win with low amount of players. So it's basically collecting all week, but then dropping one bomb once a week.

Does someone honestly believe that this machine is random?

I dont really see how this is too different from most slots ex.?

Usually you win nothing or fairly small - And once in a while someone hits huge. 

When expected RTP is somewhere around 90-98% and the game has a potential to pay out big it seems quite reasonable to assume that this means a lot of 0 win game rounds to achieve.

Judging by the stutter at the end of the video it would appear the feed was trying to catch up.

From when I've played evo games on my mobile I've lost the feed, been behind and even missed hits or stands on BJ due to a poor connection even at home on my WIFI! 

The timestamp at the bottom right compared to the time at the top is out aswell so more than likely just a interweb glitch!! 😀