Cash outs

Levi

Is it just me or has anyone noticed that since they banned buy ins in the UK there cash outs have drastically decreased and has made it almost impossible to even enjoy slots atall. It’s literally 95% of the time I will make a deposit and the money would just disappear with no sort of fun involved whatsoever honestly feels like I’m pissing money down the drain. Buy in features would also do the trick back in the day to top up a balance and now I struggle to even land a bonus. But as a whole my cash outs have dropped by a good 50-70% since buy ins were banned and slotting in general is just boring..

While I agree that the banned Bonus buys doesn't serve its purpose, I don't know about the numbers of cashout. Best guess would be that that haven't changed much. Like I don't think there was a spike in cashouts after Bonus buy games came to the slot world.

With bonus buys you might just have lost the money a lot quicker since it is more volatile than regular play

What I do know is though that if slotting begins to be boring, you, me everyone should always stay away instead :)