HUGE Bonus Hunt - Guess The Win!

Nick

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Nick said:

Guess how much all the features pay from my bonus hunt today and the person who guesses closest will win 5% of the outcome!!!

This could be my biggest cash giveaway ever :)

If there are multiple guesses of the correct answer ill use wheeldecide with all their names to pick a winner.

You get "one" guess, and if you edit your post ill know and you'll be removed.

Saved Bonuses:

Secret of the Stones (£2), DragonZ (£2), Danger High Voltage (£2), Victorious (£4), Pink Elephants (£7.5), Cool Buck (£2.16), Egyptian Heroes (£2), Montezuma (£2.40), Dragon Born (£2), Wild Rockets (£2), Untamed Bengal Tiger (£2.10), Wild Turkey (£2), Big Buck Bunny (£2.50), Terminator 2 (£2.40), Piggy Riches (£2.25), Emperor of the Sea (£2.64), Happy Holidays (£2.40), Flame Busters (£5), Thunderfist (£10), Santa's Wild Ride (£2.40), Dead or Alive (£7.20), Life of Riches (£3.60), Evolution (£2.50), Knight's Life (£2.50), Lost Island (£4), Jurassic World (£7.20), White Rabbit (£5)

Good luck!

58 minutes ago, Nick said:

Guess how much all the features pay from my bonus hunt today and the person who guesses closest will win 5% of the outcome!!!

This could be my biggest cash giveaway ever :)

If there are multiple guesses of the correct answer ill use wheeldecide with all their names to pick a winner.

You get "one" guess, and if you edit your post ill know and you'll be removed.

Saved Bonuses:

Secret of the Stones (£2), DragonZ (£2), Danger High Voltage (£2), Victorious (£4), Pink Elephants (£7.5), Cool Buck (£2.16), Egyptian Heroes (£2), Montezuma (£2.40), Dragon Born (£2), Wild Rockets (£2), Untamed Bengal Tiger (£2.10), Wild Turkey (£2), Big Buck Bunny (£2.50), Terminator 2 (£2.40), Piggy Riches (£2.25), Emperor of the Sea (£2.64), Happy Holidays (£2.40), Flame Busters (£5), Thunderfist (£10), Santa's Wild Ride (£2.40), Dead or Alive (£7.20), Life of Riches (£3.60), Evolution (£2.50), Knight's Life (£2.50), Lost Island (£4), Jurassic World (£7.20), White Rabbit (£5)

Good luck!

Archived