Trolls.

Original Jase

Yesterday in Skylines stream I suffered some prejudice views from a user all because I'm Scottish. OK, I get the rivalry between England and Scotland that stemed from a long time ago, and people can have their own views and opinions on it, but then some people go too far, as you can see in the screenshot. It's hard to take because this is the first time I've been trolled in my life and I least expected it in a channel that is basically for over 18s. I see this guy in people streams all the time (I'm guessing he was the other guy in 2nd image) and he seemed he little mental but ok, maybe mummy grounded him or something?. 

I thought I'd write this as I see some streamers getting abuse and I know some who don't stream anymore because of it. I really hope nobody on here or anywhere suffers abuse just because they're not from the same country, race or religion. Ironic thing about it all is most my family live and are English including my mum!

So if you hate getting trolled or you see a regular troll, how about we use this page to name and shame them? Then we can block them if we see them and they'll soon go away, hopefully!

20160724_200639.png

Screenshot_20160724-194314.jpg

I don't know if there is really anything you can do about trolls except ignore them to be honest.

It's not a great solution but what else can you do?  Play whack a mole chat ban instead? If it takes 5 secs to ban and 5 mins to create a new one....it at least inconveniences them I suppose but I doubt very much naming and shaming will work for the super trolls.

Well there will be always trolls unfortunately. I'm sorry you experienced that PatrioticScot. I tend to troll them back and I really don't feel offended by anything they might say to me. If there is someone in my stream that does that he/she will get banned. My nemesis troll is velipulla from which I got multiple insults as shown below:

velipulla.png

velipulla2.png

velipulla3.png

And I can find a few more to name and shame, but yeah I tend to just ignore them or give short meaningless answers. Stay strong bud don't let this jerks get to you or bring you to their level. As for upsidedownfrombehind he's overstepping the border many times and I'm sure he's a fine guy but you can't just write anything you want without consequences...

That's my thoughts anyway..

Archived