[COMPETITION] Papaya Pop (AvatarUX)

Skylined87

As always with pop games the visuals are particularly impressive. I often avoid some games due to poor graphics and visuals, but that’s not the case with papaya pop. However, the game for people without the ability to bonus buy is actually very frustrating. I amassed roughly 600 spins and had one very mediocre bonus in those spins. I do like the concept of it being potentially ‘unlimited spins’, this means that you’re not necessarily looking for one strike of luck, you could just win lower amounts on each spin of the bonus over and over again which would eventually add up to a massive win. 

I will give the game another go but at this stage it isn’t really persuading me to play it over other pop games.
overall I’d rate the game 4/10. 

I only managed to win 35x

185C3AAD-EFF8-4D7D-9094-3AF8DC23CE6E.png

515x, played on leovegas. 

Few comments about the game: I do like pop games, however this is not my personal favorite among them. It looks and sound solid, but not a huge fan on the different bonus round mechanics. Made it a bit predictable and tilting for me. Lot of dead spins when u hit the max ways, and also lot of quite meaningless spins where u don't win big, don't get multiplier or more ways, just prolongs the bonus. Seems quite hard to get big wins on this. 

papaya pop 515x.jpg

This game drove me up the wall. It's my least favourite pop game. Feels like once you have 1 decent hit in the bonus it then ends no matter if you've gambled or not. There also seems to be a bug where you keep spinning and then you have to restart. This game took far too much from me(life and money 😂

119.4x  leovegas 

Screenshot_20210914_154906_com.android.chrome.jpg

Leovegas 468x

Tried all day to get a higher win but all bonuses have basically gone dead as soon as the max ways were unlocked. The hits in the bonus can almost be called before they happen due to the way it builds to max.

Had several bonuses that got close to 450x.

Overall still a good game, even if slightly predictable.

Screenshot_20210916-155058_LeoVegas.jpg

• Skylined87 unpinned and unfeatured this topic